Air India Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.airindia.in for the hiring of 132 vacancies at Air India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Co-Pilots can apply online application on or before 03-07-2019.
|Organization Name||Air India Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||132|
|Educational Qualification||12th pass|
Post Name:– Co-Pilots
No of Post:- 132
Job Type:- Fixed Term Contract Basis
Salary Structure: Rs. 100000/- Per Month
10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
Candidates should be in possession of Indian:
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current CPL/ATPL issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Valid B-777 P2 Endorsement on Indian CPL/ATPL
- Instrument rating on B-777 endorsed on Indian CPL/ALTP
- Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Minimum 500 hours of Airline Jet Experience.
Age limit is as on 1st June 2019
SC/ST/Ex-SM:- Not Applicable
Others:- Rs. 3000/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft for payable to Air India Limited, Delhi
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for walk-in along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format (attached below) a recent passport size photograph pasted in it and self-attested photocopies of supporting testimonials for the date of birth, caste, qualification, experience (such as Appointment Letter, Photo Identity Card etc.) Licenses/Endorsements, Updated Flying Logbook and original documents for verification.
Venue: Office of Executive Director-Operations, Air India Limited, 1st Floor, Main Reservation Building, Safdarjang Airport, Aurobindo Marg. New Delhi-110003 (Near Jor Bagh Metro Station)
Walk-in Date:- 3rd July 2019 between 1030 hours to 1230 hours
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here