Air India Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.airindia.in for the hiring of 16 vacancies at Air India Limited. The candidate who is looking for RT Operators can apply online application on or before 10-07-2019.
|Organization Name||Air India Limited|
|Post Name||RT Operators|
|No. of Vacancies||16|
|Educational Qualification||12th pass|
Post Name:– RT Operators
No of Post:- 16
Job Type:- Fixed Term Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 35000/- Per Month
Minimum 10+2 from a recognized Board/University and Must be in possession of valid RTR (A), RTR (C) or RTR (P) license issued by Ministry of Communications, Govt. of India.
60 years as on 1st July 2019
SC/ST:- Not Applicable
Others:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft in favour of Air India Limited payable at Delhi or Mumbai
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies documents and original documents for verification.
Delhi: Regional Training Centre Air India Limited, Northern Region Opposite Post Office IGI Airport, Terminal-1 (Palam Airport) New Delhi – 110037
Mumbai: Air India Limited, Western Region 2nd Floor, Operations Conference Room, Operations Department, Old Airport, Gate No. -02 Kalina, Santa Cruz (East) Mumbai – 400 029
Walk-in Date:- 10th July 2019 between 1030 hrs. to 1230 hrs.
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Selected candidates would be required to undergo for Pre-Employment Medical Examination and the cost of the same will be borne by the candidates
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories will be entitled for reimbursement of second class return rail/bus fare, on production of railway receipt/ticket, as per rules. After verification of documents, if their eligibility is established and they appear for Personal Interview, reimbursement of fare will be made by cheque and sent to them by post. No other expenses, whatsoever will be reimbursed.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria as on 01.07.2019 and the particulars furnished by them in the Application Format are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the candidates or the testimonials attached/provided, are found incorrect/false or it is found that the candidates do not possess the laid down qualification/stipulated eligibility criteria as on the date of reckoning eligibility, i.e. 01.07.2019, their candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage, without entering into any correspondence with them in the matter and if appointed, services will be terminated without giving any notice or reasons thereof.
- Management reserves the right for change in above schedule/condition, based on requirements.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to their selection/appointment shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.