Air India recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.airindia.in for the recruitment of 05 (five) Medical Doctors Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 27th April 2018.
Advertisement Number:- MED DOCTOR
|Organization Name||Air India Limited|
|Post Name||Medical Doctors|
|No of vacancies||05|
|Job location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|Last date||27th April 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Air India with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Air India recruitment 2018.
Air India recruitment Medical Doctors vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Medical Doctors||05||Rs. 65000/-|
Air India 2018 Medical Doctors eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: MBBS Degree from an Indian University recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Age Limit: 62 years as on 01.04.2018
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Air India 2018 Medical Doctors Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Personal Interview
Air India application fee for Medical Doctors 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for Air India should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favour of Air India Limited, payable at Mumbai.
- Others: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: No Fee
Air India application form for Medical Doctors 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with attach photocopies of self-attested testimonials, with a recent Passport size photograph, duly pasted and a Demand Draft send to General Manager-Personnel, Air India Limited: Western Region, Recruitment Section, Ground Floor, Technical (THQ) Bldg., Old Airport, Kalina, Santa Cruz (East), Mumbai 400029 on or before 27.04.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
Air India 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration of Application||27.04.2018|
- Reservation in posts and relaxation for ST/OBC Candidates will be as per Government of India Rules.
- Applicants serving in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel. (NOC must be submitted with the Application).
- The Management reserves the right to modify / change the conditions / requirement / number of posts, based on the actual need, at any point of time in future.
- Please note that the Fixed Term Engagement on contract will only be up to the age of 65 years. (For example, if any candidate of 62 years of age will apply for the post and gets selected, his Fixed Term Engagement will be up to the age of 65 years only).
- The position is based at Mumbai. Company does not provide any accommodation and transportation. Selected Candidates will have to arrange their accommodation / transportation, at their own cost.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- At any stage of the Selection Process, in case it is detected that the particulars provided by the candidate in the Application Form or testimonials supplied, are found to be incorrect / false or the candidate does not meet with any of the Eligibility Criteria prescribed for the post, or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her application shall be treated as NOT ELIGIBLE and his / her candidature will stand rejected, without giving any reasons thereof.
- During the course or after completion or during the extended term(s) of Fixed-term contractual engagement, the candidate will not claim for permanent absorption in the Company