Air India recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.airindia.in for the recruitment of 12 vacancies at Air India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Supervisor may appear for Walk-in Skill Test/Written Test 3rd December 2018.
|Organization Name||Air India Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||12|
|Post name||Assistant Supervisor|
|Assistant Supervisor||12 Posts|
|Qualification||Graduate from Govt. recognized university in any discipline and Diploma/certificate course in Computer (Minimum 01 year duration) from the recognized institute with Minimum 01 year of post-qualification (after Graduation) work experience in data entry/computer applications in an organization of repute OR BCA/B.Sc. IT/ Graduate in IT OR Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) and one-year post qualification working experience in Aviation-related software (e.g AMOS / RAMCO / TRAX etc.).|
|Age limit||General: 33 years
OBC: 36 years
SC/ST: 38 years
As of 1st November 2018
|Pay Scale||Rs. 19570/- Per Month|
|Through Demand Draft in favour of Air India Engineering Services Limited payable at Nagpur.|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Walk-in Skill Test/Written Test Date||3rd December 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Walk-in Skill Test/Written Test.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in along with prescribed application form and all relevant documents at the time of Walk-in Skill Test/Written Test.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
Venue: Human Resources Department, MRO, Nagpur, Plot No.1, Sector 9, Notified Area of SEZ, (Near Khapri Railway Station), MIHAN, Nagpur – 441 108
- The candidates will be posted in MRO, NAGPUR.
- The candidates will have to make their own arrangement for housing
- The Company, at its discretion, may assign additional duties, as and when required.
- SC/ST candidates reporting for the WALK-IN for SKILL TEST / WRITTEN TEST and residing beyond 80 kms. of the venue for WALK-IN for SKILL TEST / WRITTEN TEST and not employed in any Government, SemiGovernment / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, on production of document of travel.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the laid down procedure and eligibility criteria & experience prescribed for the post before reporting for WALK-IN for SKILL TEST / WRITTEN TEST
- At any stage of the selection process, if it is found that the particulars furnished by the candidate in the Application Form or testimonials are incorrect / false or the candidate does not meet the Eligibility Criteria and / or experience prescribed for the post or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her application shall be summarily rejected without making any further reference.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing in any outside influence with regard to further the selection of the candidate shall be considered as a DISQUALIFICATION.