Air India recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.airindia.in for the recruitment of total 36 (thirty six) jobs out of which 26 (twenty six) vacancies for Trainee Tradesmen, 10 (ten) for Assistant Supervisor vacancies. Walk-in-Interview 17th & 18th May 2018.
|Organization Name||Air India Limited|
|Post Name||Trainee Tradesmen, Assistant Supervisor|
|No of vacancies||36|
|Job location||Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)|
|Interview date||17th & 18th May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Air India with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Air India recruitment 2018.
Air India recruitment Trainee Tradesmen, Assistant Supervisor vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Trainee Tradesmen||26||Rs. 20000/-|
|2||Assistant Supervisor||10||Rs. 19570/-|
Air India 2018 eligibility criteria for Trainee Tradesmen, Assistant Supervisor
Educational Qualification: ITI/NCVT/GCE/VHSE in relevant field issued by Govt. of India OR 3 years’ Diploma from Govt. Recognized Institution
for S.no-1. Engineering Degree/Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance/Aerospace/Civil/Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical or equivalent from any recognized University/Board or B.Com from UGC recognized University/Board for S.no – 2.
Age Limit: 35 years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Air India Trainee Tradesmen, Assistant Supervisor 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
Air India application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for Air India should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Delhi.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
Air India application form for Trainee Tradesmen, Assistant Supervisor 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may appear for Interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format along with self-attested photocopies of educational/experience certificates at the time of Interview.
Venue: Maintenance Training Organisation, Air India Engineering Services Limited, Near Mascot Hotel, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695033.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
Air India Trainee Tradesmen, Assistant Supervisor 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Date & Time of Interview||17 & 18.05.2018 at 0900 hours to 1600 hours|
General Conditions for Trainee Tradesmen, Assistant Supervisor
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on the fixed term Contract basis, subject to their medical fitness prescribed for the post. The selected candidates may be posted in any station/ region of the Airline.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical examination(s). Any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidate.
- Reservation and concessions/relaxations to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidate would be extended as per Government Directives in the matter
- SC/ST candidates fulfilling the requirements and appearing for Personal Interview residing beyond 80 kms. from the Test Centre and not employed in any Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies will be reimbursed second class to and fro rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, on production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned/incomplete/mutilated/received after the prescribed Walk-In date and time/not in person will be rejected. Applications sent by email/post will not be considered.
- The applicant must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria as on 10/05/2018 and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. Candidates failing to bring the relevant original and photocopy of testimonials will be disqualified. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the candidate in the application or testimonials supplied are found incorrect/false or not meeting the eligibility requirements prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services terminated without giving any notice or reasons thereof.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to their engagement/selection will be considered a DISQUALIFICATION.