Air India recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.airindia.in for the recruitment of total 518 (five hundred eighteen) jobs out of which 310 (three hundred ten) vacancies for Handyman /Handywomen, 02 (two) for Terminal Manager & Various Vacancies. Walk-in-Interview/Written test/Trade test 04th to 07th May 2018.
|Organization Name||Air India Air Transport Service Limited|
|Post Name||Handyman /Handywomen, Terminal Manager|
|No of vacancies||518|
|Job location||Kannur (Kerala)|
|Last date||04th to 07th May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Air India with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Air India recruitment 2018.
Air India recruitment Handyman /Handywomen, Terminal Manager vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Handyman /Handywomen||310||Rs. 13440/-|
|2||Terminal Manager (Pax/ Ramp Handling)||02||Rs. 55000/-|
Air India 2018 Handyman /Handywomen, Terminal Manager eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: SSC / 10th standard pass and Must be able to read and understand English Language, Local and Hindi languages for S.no-1. Graduate from a recognized university less than 10+2+3 pattern with 15 years’ experience for S.no-2.
Age Limit: 28 years for General, 31 years for OBC, 33 years for SC/ST as on 01.04.2018
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Air India 2018 Handyman /Handywomen, Terminal Manager Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Walk-in-Interview/Written Test/Trade Test
Air India application fee for Handyman /Handywomen, Terminal Manager 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for Air India should pay the below charges through Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai.
- Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ST: No Fee
Air India application form for Handyman /Handywomen, Terminal Manager 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may appear for Walk-in along with the Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates at the time of Walk-in.
Venue of Interview:- At Hotel Blue Nile S N Park Road Kannur Kerala – 670001.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
Air India 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview/Written Test/Trade Test||04 to 07.05.2018 at 09:00 AM|
- The short listed candidates will be offered Job on Fixed Term Contract for a period of three years. Placement of the selected candidates will be as per the operational requirement and at the sole discretion of the Management.
- This Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per the Government Directives on reservation of posts.
- SC/ST candidates walked-in on the specified dates and are eligible for the post, residing beyond 80 kms. from the venue, and not employed in any Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be re-imbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / received by post / courier services will not be considered.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 01st April 2018 and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefor.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.