Air India recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.airindia.in for the recruitment of 79 vacancies at Air India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Trainee Controllers, Data Entry Operators can apply online application on or before 02-05-2019.
|Organization Name||Air India Limited|
|Post Name||Trainee Controllers, Data Entry Operators|
|No. of Vacancies||79|
|Educational Qualification||12th pass, BE/ B.Tech, Graduate, Diploma|
Trainee Controllers:- 25 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Data Entry Operators:- 54 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 21000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Trainee Controllers:- B.E./B.Tech. from a recognized University/ Institution in any stream with MINIMUM 01-year experience in Pilot/Cabin Crew Rostering in a scheduled Airline OR 03 years Diploma in Engineering or Graduation from a recognized University/ Institution with MINIMUM 03 years experience in Pilot/Cabin Crew Rostering in a Scheduled Airline.
Data Entry Operators:- Graduation from a recognized University/ Institution with MINIMUM 06 months experience as Data Entry Operator related to Crew Rostering, Movement Control in a scheduled Airline OR 10+2 from a recognized Board/ University/Institution with MINIMUM 01 year experience as Data Entry Operator related to Crew Rostering, Movement Control in a Scheduled Airline.
General: 42 years
SC/ST: 47 years
OBC: 45 years
Age limit as on 1st April 2019
SC/ST:- Not Applicable
Others (Trainee Controller):- Rs. 1000/-
Others (Data Entry Operators):- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft in favour of Air India Limited payable at Delhi
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in along with duly filled application form in prescribed format (attached below) and one set of self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents and original documents for verification.
Venue: CMS Department, Air India Limited, GSD Complex, Opps. New ATC Tower Building, Near IGIA Terminal-2, New Delhi – 110037.
Walk-in Date (Trainee Controller):- 30th April 2019
Walk-in Date (Data Entry Operators):- 2nd May 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- Selected candidates would be required to undergo for Pre-Employment Medical Examination and the cost of the same will be borne by the candidates
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories will be entitled for reimbursement of second class return rail/bus fare, on production of railway receipt/ticket, as per rules. After verification of documents, if their eligibility is established and they appear for Personal Interview, reimbursement of fare will be made by cheque and sent to them by post. No other expenses, whatsoever will be reimbursed.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria as on 01.04.2019 and the particulars furnished by them in the Application Format are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the candidates or the testimonials attached/provided, are found incorrect/false or it is found that the candidates do not possess the laid down qualification/stipulated eligibility criteria as on the date of reckoning eligibility, i.e. 01.04.2019, their candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage, without entering into any correspondence with them in the matter and if appointed, services will be terminated without giving any notice or reasons thereof.
- Management reserves the right for change in above schedule/condition, based on requirements.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to their selection/appointment shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.