Air India recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.airindiaexpress.in for the recruitment of 86 vacancies at Air India Express. The candidate who is looking for Trainee Cabin Crew can apply online application from 12th December 2018 and before 1st January 2019.
|Organization Name||Air India Express|
|Total Number of Posts||86|
|Post name||Trainee Cabin Crew|
|Trainee Cabin Crew||86 Posts|
|Qualification||10+2 from a recognized Board/University.|
|Age limit||18 to 22 years as on 1st January 2019|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 10000/- Per Month|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/-|
|Demand Draft in favour of AIR INDIA EXPRESS LIMITED, payable at MUMBAI|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||12th December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||1st January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Group Discussion and Personal Interview.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.airindiaexpress.in from 12th December 2018 to 1st January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Eligible Female candidates will be required to appear for Group discussion in “SAREE” and male candidates in formal attire.
- Online Application Forms of the candidate would be scrutinized and prima facie eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for further process. Please also note that the candidature is purely provisional and the candidates being allowed to appear for further process, does not in any way establish their eligibility for the post. If on screening of their applications/document(s), it is found that they do not possess the laid down qualification/experience/stipulated eligibility criteria (including physical standards), their candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage, without entering into any correspondence with the candidates in the matter.
- Eligible candidates would be required to bring photocopies of testimonials in support of their date of birth, qualification, experience, Caste, Medical Certificate/s, Demand Draft and also domicile proof (if claiming relaxation in height) along with ORIGINALS at the time of appearing for GD & PA.
- At the time of GD, candidates will be required to bring two POST-CARD size FULL LENGTH photographs (One-Front View and another-Side View). The dress code prescribed for these photographs is SAREE for Female candidates and formal attire for Male candidates.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category, the category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the “Non-Creamy layer clause” issued by the Competent Authority for employment under Government of India and should be as per the Central list of OBC’s published by the Govt. of India. Please also note that the validity of “Non Creamy layer” Certificate should not be older than 6 (Six) months from the date of eligibility criteria.
- For the process of GD & PI, candidates may require to stay back for a day or two at their own expenses, if required. No reimbursement shall be made in this regard.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe categories will be entitled for reimbursement of second class return rail/bus fare from the nearest railway station i.e. from the address given in the application to the nearest Selection Centre on production of railway receipt/ticket, as per rules.
- In Pre-Engagement Medical Examination, if it is found that the candidate does not fulfill the medical standards of the Company (including height, BMI & vision) as prescribed for the post, his/her candidature will be rejected automatically without entering into any correspondence in the matter.
- Training: Selected candidates will be imparted training at Mumbai or at any other place decided by the Company
- Period of Fixed Term Engagement: Candidates will be engaged on a Fixed Term Contract initially for a period of FIVE years, which is extendable subject to performance of the candidate and the Company’s requirement.
- Bank Guarantee and Security Deposit: Before joining training, candidates will be required to submit a bank guarantee from nationalized bank in favor of Air India Express Limited for an amount of Rs. 1,05,000/- (One Lakh Five Thousand Rupees only) for a period of 5 years. In addition, candidates will also be required to deposit an amount of Rs. 15,000/- (Fifteen Thousand Rupees only) in cash/demand draft as Security Deposit towards Uniform/Training Material etc. for a period of 5 years. In the case, the candidates leaves the company or his/her services are terminated for any reason, the bank guarantee shall be invoked and the security deposit will be forfeited by Air India Express Limited. In case of completion of 5 years fixed term contract successfully, the said bank guarantee will be released by Air India Express Limited and the amount of Security Deposit will be refunded to candidates, no interest will however, be payable on the security deposit.
- Emoluments: During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.10, 000/- per month. After successful completion of the training, candidates may initially draw Rs. 36,630/- per month. The above salary includes Fixed pay of Rs. 18,630/- and Rs.18,000/- as Flying Allowance for 60 hours of flying in a month. The flying allowance will be payable for the actual number of hours flown in a month as per the rates applicable”
- Based on requirements of the Company, the candidate may be positioned at any station in the network.
- The Company, at its discretion, may assign ground duties, as and when required
- During the course or after completion or during extended term of fixed term engagement, the candidate will not claim for permanent absorption in the Company.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.