ALIMCO recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.alimco.in for the recruitment of 01 (one) General Manager Vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 14th May 2018.
|Organization Name||Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India|
|Post Name||General Manager|
|No of vacancies||01|
|Job location||Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Last date||14th May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by ALIMCO with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for ALIMCO recruitment 2018.
ALIMCO recruitment General Manager Vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||General Manager (Producation)||01||Rs. 100000 – 260000/-|
ALIMCO 2018 General Manager Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Engineering degree in Mechanical / Production / Manufacturing with minimum 55% marks (Desirable 60%). Master’s Degree in any engineering discipline or PG Degree/PG Diploma with specialization in Materials / Marketing/ TQM or other management discipline.
Age Limit: 55 years as on 01.04.2018
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
ALIMCO 2018 General Manager Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
ALIMCO application fee for General Manager 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for ALIMCO should pay the below charges through demand drawn in favour of ALIMCO, payable at Kanpur.
- Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates: Exempted from fee
ALIMCO application form for General Manager 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply in prescribed format of application form along with attested copies of testimonials in support of Age, Caste, Educational Qualifications, Experience etc., and nonrefundable Demand Draft sent only by Post/courier to the Sr. Manager (Personnel & Administration), ALIMCO, Naramau, G. T. Road, Kanpur-209 217 on or before 14.05.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
ALIMCO 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of registration of Application form||14.05.2018|
- The applicant must be citizen of India.
- The candidate should not have exceeded the age limit as on 01.04. 2018.
- No age & percentage of marks bar for Departmental candidates. Departmental candidates are those who are on the regular rolls of the Corporation.
- The candidates having minimum experience in multi-units of Public Sector Undertaking/Large Manufacturing Organizations of repute will be preferred.
- All the applicants should preferably have good computer knowledge and communication skills.
- Persons working under Central/State Govt./ Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel. While forwarding the application it may be verified and certified by the controlling authority that the particulars furnished by the officer are correct and that no disciplinary / vigilance case is either pending or contemplated against the officer. Integrity certificate and a statement of major / minor penalty imposed if any in past five years may also be sent along with application. The candidate may, however, send advance copy of the application along with requisite enclosures to avoid delay but may produce NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of interview, from their present Employer.
- The candidates are advised to give specific, correct, full information. In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his / her candidature shall be rejected / cancelled without assigning any reason, thereof. Similarly, even after joining, if it is found that he/she has furnished any incorrect information or suppressed any material information, his/her services shall be summarily terminated.
- The Management reserves the right to call suitable/short-listed candidates for test/interview.
- In case no suitable candidate is found, management may consider for appointment of the candidate on contract basis by relaxing age / qualification / experience, at a suitable remuneration to meet immediate requirement.
- Management reserves the right to cancel candidature of any candidate / or cancel recruitment process of any aforesaid post without assigning any reason.
- Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria/norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to raise standard of specifications i.e. qualification /percentage of marks / experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdictions of Court at Kanpur Nagar only.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but not covered under Non-creamy layer should indicate their category as General.
- The candidates called for the Interview will be reimbursed return rail / bus fare by shortest route on production of proof of journey from their present address to the place of interview as per the rules of the Corporation. No TA will be paid to any candidate for appearing in the written examination.
- Candidates should carefully fill up all details in the application form especially the Category (SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PH) for which required documentary proof need to be attached with the application. If later it is found that such a statement/ certificate is false, the candidate will be liable for suitable action including termination of services and prosecution.
- Appointment to the post will be subject to being found medically fit by the Chief Medical Officer as per the prescribed Health Standards.
- Management may consider appointments on deputation basis if eligible candidates are found suitable. However, the deputation period in respect of employee appointed on deputation from Central/State Govt. Deptt. or PSUs shall be for a period of three years.
- In addition to basic pay the selected candidate would be entitled for DA, HRA, Perks and other benefits like PF contribution, Pension Scheme, PRP Indoor treatment, hospitalization facilities, Post-Retirement Medical Scheme under Medical Rules, Gratuity, Earned leave and casual leave as per the rules of the Corporation.
- Depending upon the place of posting, the candidates with knowledge of local/ regional languages would be preferred.
- Refund of application fee in case management decides to cancel the process of recruitment of any post for any reason.
- ALIMCO shall not be responsible for any postal delay / loss of application in transit. Applications received after due date will neither be entertained nor returned. Incomplete applications will summarily be rejected.
- The Corporation reserves the right to prepare a panel for the posts advertised to fill up the future vacancies arising after the publication of this advertisement.
- Though places of posting have been as indicated in this advertisement, the candidates are liable to be transferred anywhere in India including initial posting.
- Any modifications / amendments in the advertisement will be given on the ALIMCO website only i.e. www.alimco.in and no separate advertisement will be issued.
- All important information regarding this recruitment will be available on the ALIMCO website www.alimco.in and as such, candidates are advised in their own interest to visit the website periodically to get update