Andaman Public Works Department Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 127 Architectural Assistant, Assistant, Planning Assistant, Junior Engineer, Surveyor Posts has been released on the official website at apwd.and.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Andaman Public Works Department can apply Online application on or before 2022-09-16.
|Organization Name||Andaman Public Works Department|
|Post Name||Architectural Assistant, Assistant, Planning Assistant, Junior Engineer, Surveyor|
|No. of Vacancies||127|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Diploma, 10th|
Andaman Public Works Department Post Details
Architectural Assistant: 1 Post
Assistant (Arch. Dept.): 2 Posts
Planning Assistant: 2 Posts
Junior Engineer: 85 Posts
Surveyor: 10 Posts
- Architectural Assistant: Degree in Architecture from a recognized University. Or Should be registered with the Council of Architecture.
- Assistant (Arch. Dept.): Degree in Architecture from a recognized University. (or) Diploma in Architectural Assistantship from a recognized Institution with 2 years of experience in the field.
- Planning Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Planning from a recognized University (or) II. Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from a recognized University or having passed AIIA (Part A & B) examination conducted by Indian Institute of Architects & recognized by Council of Architecture (or)III. Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or having passed Part A & B examination of Institution of Engineering (India).
- Junior Engineer: Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Board/Institution or having passed Part A & B examination of Institution of Engineers (India).
- Surveyor: Matriculation from a recognized Board or having passed Xth standard from a recognized Institution/Board.
- Architectural Assistant: Rs. 44900 – 142400/- Per month
- Assistant (Arch. Dept.): Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Per month
- Planning Assistant: Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Per month
- Junior Engineer: Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Per month
- Surveyor: Rs. 25500 – 81100/- Per month
- Architectural Assistant: 30 years
- Assistant (Arch. Dept.): 30 years
- Planning Assistant: 30 years
- Junior Engineer: 30 years
- Surveyor: 18 to 33 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for Male Draughtsman Gr.-III (C),5 years for female Draughtsman Gr.- III (E & M ) Surveyor
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Written Test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website apwd.and.nic.in from 17th August to 16th September 2022.
Registration Submitted Starting Date: 17th August 2022
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 16th September 2022