Andhra Bank recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.andhrabank.in for the recruitment of 40 (forty) vacancies for Part Time Sweeper. Job seekers should apply on or before 05th February 2018.
|Bank Name||Andhra Bank|
|Post Name||Part Time Sweeper|
|No of vacancies||40|
|Job location||Punjab, Jammu & Kashmir|
|Last date||05th February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Andhra Bank with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Andhra Bank recruitment 2018.
Andhra Bank recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Part Time Sweeper||40||Rs. 3187/-|
Andhra Bank 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Pass in 8th class or its equivalent.
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Andhra Bank application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
Andhra Bank application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualification, caste, place of domicile, disability etc. send to the concerned Zonal Office on or before 05.02.2018.
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
Andhra Bank 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||05.02.2018|
- Pay Scale: 1/3rd of Pay plus other allowances as applicable to Sub-Staff cadre ie.,Rs.3187/- plus other allowances as per B.P.Settlement.
- SC/ST Category: The candidates should submit caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
- OBC Category: The candidates should submit their latest caste certificate (not more than one year from the date of Notification) issued by the competent authority which contains the Non-creamy layer clause. Their caste should be included in the central list of other backward classes. Otherwise, their candidature under OBC category shall not be considered.
- Persons with Disability: Percentage of Disability should not be less than 40% in any case. A Certificate to that effect issued by a Medical Board / Medical Authority constituted by Central / State Government should be enclosed.
- Applications received after the last date shall not be entertained.