ANGRAU Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 6 Drone Engineer and Trainer, Young Professional, Drone Pilot, Drone Co Pilot and Driver, Field Assistant and Attender Posts has been released on the official website at angrau.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University can apply Offline application on or before 2022-09-10.
|Organization Name||Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University|
|Post Name||Drone Engineer and Trainer, Young Professional, Drone Pilot, Drone Co Pilot and Driver, Field Assistant and Attender|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech, M.Sc, Diploma, SSC|
ANGRAU Post Details
Drone Engineer and Trainer: 2 Posts
Young Professional: 1 Post
Drone Pilot: 1 Post
Drone Co Pilot and Driver: 1 Post
Field Assistant and Attender: 1 Post
- Drone Engineer and Trainer: B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics / Aerospace Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering) Drone Assembling, Drone design & testing using piloting, and training of pilots for at least a totalof 1 year in reputed organizations or with 1 year of experience in drones design, operation & testing and maintenance & Training.
- Young Professional: M.Sc. (Entomology / Crop Physiology/ / Agronomy/ Plant Pathology)
- Drone Pilot: B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering) Experience in 2000 to 5000 acres of Agricultural Drone spraying of 24-25 kg All up weight, Drone maintenance, battery charging and maintenance
- Drone Co Pilot and Driver: SSC /Agricultural Diploma with 4-wheeler Driving Experience (LMV) with RTO issued Licence with awareness on Agricultural drones.
- Field Assistant and Attender: SSC and above with field experience in agricultural data collection / working with agriculturalresearch stations for assisting data collection etc. and attending to the records and stocks
- Drone Engineer and Trainer: Rs. 40,000/- Par Month
- Young Professional: Rs. 35,000/- Par Month
- Drone Pilot: Rs. 25,000/- Par Month
- Drone Co Pilot and Driver: Rs. 18,000/- Par Month
- Field Assistant and Attender: Rs. 12,000/- Par Month
Age Limit: As Par Rules
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates should be submitted by combining Signed biodata with photographs, and scanned original certificates into one single PDF file only to Email recruitment.angra[email protected] From 3rd September 2022 to 10th September 2022
Application Started Date: 3rd September 2022
Application Last Date: 10th September 2022
Interview Date: 13th September 2022
Joining Date: 14th September 2022