ANGRAU Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 5 Young Professional Posts has been released on the official website at angrau.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University can apply for a Walk-in application on or before 2023-08-08.
|Organization Name||Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University|
|Post Name||Young Professional|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Diploma|
ANGRAU Post Details
Young Professional-I: 4 Posts
Young Professional-II: 1 Post
- Young Professional-I: A Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture of 4 Years duration/Diploma in Agriculture of 2 years duration from ICAR accredited University with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
- Young Professional-II: A Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture of 4 years duration from ICAR accredited University with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade And 2. A Master’s Degree in Agriculture from ICAR accredited University with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
- Young Professional-I: Rs.25,000/- Per Month
- Young Professional-II: Rs.35,000/- Per Month
- Young Professional-I: 21 to 45 years
- Young Professional-II: 21 to 45 years
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates Walk-in-interview g bio-data and affix the latest passport-size photograph and name and address of the two references along with attested photocopies of the supporting documents, and no objection certificate at the time of the interview. Address: RARS, Lam, Guntur.
Walk-in-interview date: 8th August 2023.