Anna University Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.annauniv.edu for the hiring of 71 vacancies at Anna University. The candidate who is looking for Teaching Fellows can apply online application on or before 18-06-2019.
|Organization Name||Anna University|
|Post Name||Teaching Fellows|
|No. of Vacancies||71|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B.Tech, B.Sc, ME/ M.Tech, M.Sc, M.Phil, BA, MA|
Post Name:– Teaching Fellows
No of Post:- 71
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 20000/- Per Month
BE/ B.Tech in Civil/Geo-Informatics/Mechanical/Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology. ME/ M.Tech in Construction Engineering and Management / Structural Engineering / Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering / Environmental Engineering /Geo-Informatics /Remote Sensing CAD/CAM/ /Computer Integrated Manufacturing/ Engineering Design/ Computer Aided Design /Thermal Engineering/Energy Engineering/Industrial Engineering/Mechatronics Engineering/ Auto Mobile Engineering Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology/Mobile pervasive Computing/Software Engineering. B.Sc in Mathematics/Physics. M.Sc in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/Equivalent/Physics/Applied Physics/Equivalent. M.Phil in Mathematics/Physics/English. BA in English. MA in English Language and Literature.
As per Anna University Rules
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test, Shortlist and Oral Interview.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
The duly filled application in the prescribed format along with copy of all degree certificate and all other necessary certificates should be submitted at The Additional Registrar and Director, Centre for Constituent Colleges, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025 in person or by post on or before 18.06.2019, 5.00 p.m.
Closing date of application form:- 18th June 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview after scrutinizing the applications.
- The actual date and time of written test and interview will be intimated by e_mail or by telephone to the shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates.
- Candidates attending the interview will do so at their own expenses.
- The positions are purely temporary and the duration is for six months which may be extended depending on the performance with periodical breaks.
- Selected candidates shall report for duty immediately.
- The selection criteria would be as per the guidelines of Anna University.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information and other documents submitted.
- The performance of the candidates will be monitored for 3 months and further confirmation will be based on their performance.