Anna University Jobs 2020 for Professional Assistant, Peon, candidates can apply for 4 position after completing VIII pass, Diploma, M.Com, MCA. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in Anna University Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 001/2020/MIT/Professional Assistant and Peon released by Anna University, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 21-10-2020.
|Organization Name||Anna University|
|Post Name||Professional Assistant, Peon|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||VIII pass, Diploma, M.Com, MCA|
Professional Assistant-III:– 2 Posts
Salary: Rs. 647/- Per Day
Professional Assistant-II:- 1 Post
Salary: Rs. 713/- Per Day
Peon:- 1 Post
Salary: Rs. 391/- Per Day
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Professional Assistant-III:– Diploma Computer Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Professional Assistant-II:- PG M.Com / MCA.
Peon:- VIII Std Pass.
Age Limit: As per Anna University Rules
Selection Process: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interview after scrutinizing the applications.
Application fee: There is no application fee
How to Apply: The duly filled application in the prescribed format along with copy of Diploma/ PG / School certificates and all other necessary certificates should be submitted to The Dean, Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai-600 044 or by post on or before 21-10-2020, 5:00 P.M. Superscribe the envelope as an application for the post of _________ Department ___________.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 21st October 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- The actual date and time of the interview will be intimated by e-mail or by telephone to the shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates.
- Candidates attending the interview will do so at their own expense.
- The positions are purely temporary and the duration is for 6 months which may be extended depending on the performance with periodical breaks.
- Selected candidates shall report for duty immediately.
- The selection criteria would be as per the guidelines of Anna University.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information and other documents submitted.
- The performance of the candidates will be monitored for 3 months and further confirmation will be based on their performance.