AP Postal Circle recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.appost.in for the recruitment of 22 vacancies at Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle. The candidate who is looking for Postman, Mail Guard can apply online application from 31st January 2019 and before 28th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Total Number of Posts||22|
|Post name||Postman, Mailguard|
|Qualification||Matriculation from any recognized Board or University.|
|Age limit||18 to 27 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 21700/- Per Month|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 400/-|
|Through any mode other than ePayment in post offices|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Start for primary registration through online||31st January 2019|
|Last Date for primary registration through online||28th February 2019|
|Last date for payment of Fee at post offices||5th March 2019|
|Last date for final submission of application through online||8th March 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Aptitude Test.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.appost.in from 31st January 2019 to 28th February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- The candidate is required to indicate the Division for which he/she is applying for the post of Postman/Mail guard. Only One (1) Division is to be indicated.
- Before starting Registration of his/her application on the website, the Candidate should read the notification, instruction sheet carefully. He/she has to evaluate his/her eligibility for the category. His/her eligibility will be evaluated during the registration process and the process shall terminate for ineligible candidates and reasons there for would be prompted.
- The candidate has to verify the correctness of data fed before registering/submitting his/her application.
- One candidate has to submit only one application. If more than one application is registered, it will lead to rejection of all the applications registered by the candidate.
- Help desk provision is available to the candidates to guide how to apply/to know the status of the application over the Telephone number displayed in the web page.
- The applications are to be submitted online only. Manual applications will not be entertained.
- Application fee and Examination fee should be paid in one installment as prescribed in Para 12 through epayment in any departmental post office (Head post offices/Sub post offices) in Andhra Pradesh Circle.
- For Receiving the SMS to the registered mobile number, the candidate has to ensure that the mobile number given at the time of payment of fees is not registered under DND (Do Not Disturb).