APDCL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.apdcl.org for the recruitment of 1957 vacancies at Assam Power Distribution Company Limited. The candidate who is looking for Office cum Field Assistant, Sahayak & Various Vacancies can apply online application from 18th August 2018 and before 31st October 2018.
|Organization Name||Assam Power Distribution Company Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||1957|
|Post name||Office cum Field Assistant, Sahayak, Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO), Light Vehicle Driver|
|Office cum Field Assistant||1000 Posts|
|Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO)||60 Posts|
|Light Vehicle Driver||25 Posts|
|Qualification||Office cum Field Assistant: HSSLC or equivalent examination recognized by Govt.|
Sahayak: HSLC or equivalent with ITI in the trade of Wireman/Electrician from Govt. of Assam approved Institute.
Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO): Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent in B.Com in aggregate or 55% marks in Honors/Major subject (B.Com) or minimum 55% aggregate marks or its equivalent for Arts or Science graduate having Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects or 55% marks or its equivalent in Mathematics/Statistics as Honors (BA/B.Sc.).
Light Vehicle Driver: HSLC or equivalent examination recognized by Govt., must have at least 2 (two) years professional driving licence and must be proficient in traffic rules & driving LMV/HMV.
|Age limit||Office cum Field Assistant, Sahayak, Light Vehicle Driver: 18 to 44 years|
Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO): 21 to 44 years
As of 1st January 2018
|Pay Scale||Office cum Field Assistant & Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO): Rs. 16800 – 60500/- Per Month|
Sahayak & Light Vehicle Driver: Rs. 12400 – 47400/- Per Month
|Through online mode only by using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||18th August 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||31st October 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.apdcl.org from 18th August 2018 to 31st October 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Candidates are required to apply through the desktop browser only. They are advised not to apply through smartphones or any type of mobile phone browsers.
- Candidates are advised to go through the “Instructions for Filling up Online Application Form” which is available on the APDCL website.
- While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the ID proof. The documents that are considered to be a valid ID proof are: Mark sheet/Pass Certificate from Govt. recognized school/college, PAN Card, Passport, Bank Passbook, Driving License, Voter ID, Aadhar Card & College ID Card.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidature.
- If at any stage, it is detected that the candidate has given false information; his candidature will be rejected forthwith.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel recruitment for any or all of the posts without assigning any reason.
- The decision of Selection Board/Committee, in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, rejection of the application, issue of call letters, verification of testimonials and selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- The candidate has to submit a print out of the filled up online application form, along with a set of the all self-attested documents pertaining to their eligibility criteria, before appearing in the Document verification/Physical Efficiency Test.
- For any queries related to the online application, candidates may send their queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.