APDCL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.apdcl.org for the recruitment of 276 vacancies at Assam Power Distribution Company Limited. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Manager (Electrical), Junior Manager (Electrical) & Various Vacancies can apply online application from 5th September 2018 and before 25th September 2018.
|Organization Name||Assam Power Distribution Company Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||276|
|Post name||Assistant Manager, Junior Manager|
|Assistant Manager (Electrical)||92 Posts|
|Junior Manager (Electrical)||76 Posts|
|Qualification||Assistant Manager: B.E./B. Tech. in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering.|
Junior Manager: Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
|Age limit||Assistant Manager: 21 to 44 years|
Junior Manager: 18 to 44 years
As of 1st January 2018
|Pay Scale||Assistant Manager: Rs. 64000/- Per Month|
Junior Manager: Rs. 47000/- Per Month
|Through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||5th September 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||25th September 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Interview|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.apdcl.org from 5th September 2018 to 25th September 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Candidates are advised to go through the “Instructions for Filling up Online Application Form” which is available in the APDCL website.
- Candidates are advised to apply through desktop browser only preferably Chrome, Firefox or Opera & not through smart phone or any type of mobile phone browsers. Candidates are also advised to use network connectivity of good speed (preferably more than 1 mbps) while filling up online application form.
- While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the HSLC or Equivalent Admit Card/Certificate.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidature.
- If at any stage, it is detected that the candidate has given false information; his candidature will be rejected forthwith.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel recruitment for any or all of the posts without assigning any reason.
- The decision of Selection Board/Committee, in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, rejection of the application, issue of call letters, verification of testimonials and selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- Candidate has to submit a print out of the filled up online application form, along with a set of the all self-attested documents pertaining to their eligibility criteria at the time of viva-voice examination (if called for).
- To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit Online application much before the closing date since there may be a possibility of inability/failure to log on to the website of APDCL on account of heavy load on the internet or website during last days. APDCL do not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.
- For any queries related to online application, candidates may send their queries to firstname.lastname@example.org