APGCL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.apgcl.org for the recruitment of 01 vacancy at Assam Power Generation Company Limited. The candidate who is looking for General Manager (F&A) can apply application on or before 26th November 2018.
|Organization Name||Assam Power Generation Company Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||1|
|Post name||General Manager|
|General Manager (F&A)||1 Post|
|Qualification||Possess a degree from a Govt. recognized university and should be a Chartered Accountant or a Cost Accountant.|
|Age limit||Internal: 48 to 55 years|
Others: 40 to 53 Years
As of 1st October 2018
|Pay Scale||Rs. 42000 – 116000/- Per Month|
|Demand Draft to be pledged in favour of Deputy General Manager (F&A), Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited, Bijulee Bhawan, Paltan Bazar, Guwahati – 781001|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||26th November 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Check Official Notification|
|How to Apply||Applications in the prescribed format available in APGCL’s website www.apgcl.org duly completed and signed, along with certified photocopies of all relevant documents in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, etc. are to be sent to General Manager (HR), APGCL, 3rd Floor, Bijulee Bhawan, Paltan Bazar, Guwahati-781001 on or before 26/11/2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|
- Applications in the prescribed format available in APGCL’s website www.apgcl.org duly completed and signed, along with certified photocopies of all relevant documents in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, etc. are to be sent to General Manager (HR), APGCL, 3rd Floor, Bijulee Bhawan, Paltan Bazar, Guwahati-781001 on or before 26/11/2018.
- The applications in the prescribed format of the eligible departmental candidates must be routed “Through Proper Channel”.
- Applicants working in Govt./Semi-Govt./Public Undertakings/Statutory Bodies should produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their present employer along with the application, failing which his/her candidature will not be considered.
- Caste Certificates of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC should have been issued by the competent Authority.
- Incomplete application/ application without requisite enclosures/photograph/ demand draft of application fee/ application not fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected. No communication in this regard shall be entertained by APGCL.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify the candidature.
- APGCL reserves the right to cancel this advertisement without any prior notice to the candidates.