Latest APPSC Notifications 2018 for Various Examinations get all updates regarding Andhra Pradesh PSC recruitment, Hall Ticket, Results and other details Like syllabus, exam pattern, answer keys.
APPSC Recruitment 2018 – Group 1, Group 2, Group 3 & Group 4
The Andhra Pradesh public service commission releases number of notifications to fill various posts in state government. So, many job hunters are curiously looking for Upcoming Andhra Pradesh PSC Notifications in that state. It selects the efficient people to a particular post by conducting the written test and interview. We are continuously browsing the Andhra Pradesh public service commission official website for New AP govt job notifications. We updated the same on this page. There are various departments in AP PSC such as Revenue, irrigation, municipal, Health, Animal Husbandry, forest, police etc. It introduces the One time registration recently. The candidates who have the dream to do govt jobs in AP can complete the OTPR process. After successful completion of One time registration process, candidates receives the notifications regarding the latest employment news in Andhra Pradesh. Check following vacancies and apply for the same if your profile is matching.
appsc calendar 2018 pdf download
|AP PSC Recruitment Link||Qualification||No of Posts||Last Date|
|APPSC recruitment Civil Assistant Surgeon||PG Degree, PG Diploma, MS, MD, DNB||129||03-11-2017|
|APPSC recruitment Director||PG Diploma||05 posts||30th January 2017|
|AP PSC recruitment Assistant Director||Master Degree||10 posts||30th January 2017|
|APPSC recruitment Inspector||Degree||05 posts||30th January 2017|
APPSC exam date 2018 list for various vacancies
The Andhra Pradesh PSC invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the following jobs.
- Group 1
- Group 2
- Group 3
- Group 4
- Assistant Engineer
- Forest Officer
- SI, ASI, Constable
- Panchayat Secretary
- Supervisor, typist, Assistant
- Dy Surveyor
- Agriculture officers etc
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Admit card 2018
The APPSC Selection process includes written test followed by interview. The admit card is mandatory document to take any written test conducted by Andhra Pradesh public service commission. The Group 1, 2 , 3 , 4 and all department hall tickets available on www.psc.ap.gov.in. Our team gave the direct link to download Andhra Pradesh PSC Forest dept, police, lecturer and various exam Hall ticket. You can also find the steps to get exam call letter for Andhra Pradesh public service commission in our website. You can download the admit card conducted by AP PSC separately for each examination.
Check APPSC Results for Police, Forest Officer, Asst Engineer
After completion of written test, every exam participant is curiously looking for AP PSC results to know their status. For the convince of those subscribers, we give regular updates about the sarkari result. The merit list has been published in Andhra Pradesh public service commission authorised web portal. You can get a direct link for checking the results. You have to enter your registration number and password for getting your results. The candidates who got qualified in Andhra Pradesh public service commission recruitment test will be called for interview. We update both written test and interview results on this page.
APPSC result date 2018 list pdf
About Andhra Pradesh PSC
APPSC is mainly responsible for providing manpower to whole departments in Andhra Pradesh. The full form of APPSC is Andhra Pradesh Public Service commission. It was established on Andhra Pradesh formation day i.e 1st November 1956. It is located at Hyderabad. At initial stage, it was formed with one chairman and 2 members later on it enhanced to one chairman and 9 members. It conducts different examinations for direct recruitments and department tests also. Andhra Pradesh public service commission is not only responsible for recruitment also deals various works such as pension cases, reimbursements etc.
|Formed||1st November 1956|
AP PSC One time profile registration
Now you can apply AP PSC jobs application online but before that you need to register your profile once no need to sign up again and again for different posts. This process is OTPR – One time profile registration. Andhra Pradesh Public service commission is offering you to apply job vacancies online. The candidates who have dream to start their career with AP PSC can go ahead and register at www.psc.ap.gov.in. Kindly check the below steps for AP PSC OTPR and register yourself to apply online application.
APPSC OTPR registration 2018
- First of all, go to official PSC website of Andhra Pradesh www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- On Right side bar, you will be able to see the link of One Time Profile registration.
- Click on that and select the appropriate OTPR type from (Direct recruitment/ Departmental Test).
- You will be redirected to the page where registration form filling is available. You should provide your personal and education details.
- Carefully fill all the mandatory details and verify the same.
- Now you need to upload you photograph and signature as well to process further, you should check and file format and size before uploading it.
- Go through the declaration and if you are fine with that check mark the option “I accept the above declaration” and click on preview button.
- Now you need to preview your profile and if everything is correct, then submit your registration form to proceed further.
- After submitting your profile successfully, you will get the confirmation message on you mobile.
- You need to remember your user name and password to login to apply online appsc job notification.
How to apply AP PSC jobs online
- Go to APPSC official website.
- At top of webpage, In Main menu you will see the button to login.
- Click on it and you will be redirected to login page.
- On candidate login page, you need to Enter OTPR ID and mobile Number.
- In your account, you can choose the recruitment application for which you wanted to apply online.
- Submit the recruitment application form with required details.