APSC Jobs 2020 for Research Assistant, candidates can apply for 2 position after completing Graduate. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in APSC Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 05/2020 released by Assam Public Service Commission, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 08-09-2020.
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Research Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
Post Name:– Research Assistant
No of Post:- 2
Pay Scale:- Rs. 22000 – 97000/- and Grade pay Rs 9400/-
Qualification: The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from the Govt. recognized Universities. The candidate must have basic knowledge of computer in MS Word and MS Excel.
Age Limit: 21 to 38 years as on 1st January 2020
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of the Screening/Written Test and Viva Voice/ Interview.
General/EWS:- Rs. 250/-
SC/ST/OBC/MOBC:- Rs. 150/-
Payment Mode: Fees should be deposited through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form. OR Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). Printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In Remarks column, candidate may write post applied for.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with the name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022 on or before 8th September 2020.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 8th September 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC/MOBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
Points to Note:
- The candidates before applying for the post(s)/service(s) should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. Their admission at all the stages of selection in which they are admitted by the Commission will be purely provisional and under scrutiny, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time or any stage before or after the Preliminary Examination/Screening Examination or/and Main/Written Examination and Interview Test, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the post(s)/service(s) will be cancelled by the Commission.
- It is for the candidates themselves to see whether they satisfy the prescribed physical requirement (physical standard) and whether he/she is eligible to apply where Examination of physical standard is conducted by the State Govt. before making any appointment.
- No request for withdrawal of candidature received from a candidate after he/she has submitted his/her application will be entertained under any circumstances.
- At any stage of the selection process no candidate shall be allowed to change his/her category (of caste etc)/sub-category/sub-categories as claimed by him/her in the original application form/online application form submitted to the Commission.
- The candidates who furnish wrong, erroneous or incorrect information in their application form may be disqualified from appearing for any post before the Commission up to a period to be specified by the Commission.
- In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his/her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per prevailing Rules/Law. If in any case, submission of false material facts with a view to hoodwinking the Commission is detected even after the recommendation is made, the Commission may refer the matter to Government for taking necessary action.