APSSB Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 179 LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant & Other Posts has been released on the official website at apssb.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board can apply Online application on or before 2021-06-17.
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board|
|Post Name||LDC, Junior Secretariat Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||179|
|Educational Qualification||10th, Diploma|
- LDC (District Establishment): 51 Posts
- LDC, DEO: 96 Posts
- Jr Secretariat Asst: 8 Posts
- Agricultural Field Asst: 11 Posts
- Laboratory Asst: 1 Post
- Record Keeper/ Clerk/ Computer Operator:- 9 Posts
- Agricultural Field Assistant, Jr Secretariat Asst, LDC, DEO, LDC (District Establishment): Class X pass or equivalent qualification from recognized board/institute.
- Laboratory Asst: Class X passed With Science Subject.
- Record Keeper/ Clerk/ Computer Operator:- XII Class, Diploma (Computer Application).
- Agricultural Field Assistant, Jr Secretariat Asst, LDC, DEO, LDC (District Establishment), LDC (District Establishment): Rs 25500- 81100/- Per Month
- Laboratory Asst: Rs 21700- 69200/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18 to 32 years
- APST Candidates: Rs.150/-
- General Candidates: Rs.200/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: through Online
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test, Trade Test & Written Examination.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants may apply online through the official website sssb.punjab.gov.in from 18th May 2021 to 17th June 021.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 18th May 2021
Last Date to Apply Online: 17th June 2021 1500 hours
Tentative Date for Written Exam: 1st August 2021
Official Notification:- Click here
Apply Online:- Click here