APVVP, Ananthapuramu Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 9 Psychiatrist/ MBBS Doctor, Nurse, Counselor, Data Entry Operator, Ward Boy Posts has been released on the official website at kadapa.ap.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad can apply Offline application on or before 2021-08-10.
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad|
|Post Name||Psychiatrist/ MBBS Doctor, Nurse, Counselor, Data Entry Operator, Ward Boy|
|No. of Vacancies||9|
|Educational Qualification||8th, 10th, PG Diploma/ Degree, Graduate|
APVVP, Ananthapuramu Post Details
Psychiatrist/ MBBS Doctor: 1 Post
Nurse (ANM): 2 Posts
Counselor: 3 Posts
Data Entry Operator: 1 Post
Ward Boy: 2 Posts
- Psychiatrist/ MBBS Doctor: Regarding Psychiatrist, the candidate must hold PG Degree or Diploma in Psychiatry Medicine and must be registered in AP Medical Council. Regarding MBBS Doctor, the candidate must hold MBBS Degree and also hold a training certificate in Addiction Medicine from a recognized institute.
- Nurse (ANM): Must have passed SSC or equivalent Examination/intermediate pass with any group.
- Counselor: Candidate must be a Graduate (Degree) in any discipline with 3 years experience in the field. He/She must hold a certificate of 3 months training course in De-addiction counseling by the National Institute of Social Defense(NISD) and should have knowledge of English as well as own regional language.
- Data Entry Operator: Candidate must be a Graduate with knowledge of working on Computers (must hold DCA/PGDCA).
- Ward Boy: Candidate must pass 8th Class preferably experienced in such centers, must get trained by the National Institute of Social Defense (NISD).
- Psychiatrist/ MBBS Doctor: Rs. 60000/- per month
- Nurse (ANM), Ward Boy: Rs. 11000/- per month
- Counselor: Rs. 12500/- per month
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 10000/- per month
Age Limit:18 to 42 years as of 4th August 2021
Age Relaxation:8 years for Ex-Servicemen/PH
Demand Draft must be drawn in any Nationalized Bank in favor of “District Coordinator of Hospital Services, Ananthapuramu” payable at Ananthapuramu.
Sc/ST/PH: Exempted Fee
Other: Rs. 200/-
Selection Process: The selection is based on Merit List.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form with all relevant documents send to the O/o District Coordinator of Hospital Services (APVVP), Government General Hospital Campus, Ananthapuramu from 05th August 2021 to 10th August 2021 in all working days (10:00 AM to 05:00 PM).
Notification Date: 3rd August 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 10th August 2021