APVVP, Chittoor Jobs Notification 2021-22 information for the hiring of 75 Pharmacist, Theatre assistants, Lab Technician, Lab Attendant, Office Subordinate Posts has been released on the official website at chittoor.ap.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad can apply Offline application on or before 2021-11-29.
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad|
|Post Name||Pharmacist, Theatre Assistant, Lab Technician, Lab Attendant, Office Subordinate|
|No. of Vacancies||75|
|Educational Qualification||10th, D. Pharma, B. Pharma, Diploma, B. Sc|
APVVP, Chittoor Post Details
Pharmacist Gr-II: 18 Posts
Theatre Assistant: 6 Posts
Lab Technician: 20 Posts
Lab Attendant: 8 Posts
Office Subordinate: 6 Posts
- Pharmacist Gr-II: Candidates must have passed SSC or its equivalent exam. And mush has passed in Dip. Pharmacy or B.Pharmacy (only considered) from the recognized institutions by Govt., of AP. b)Candidates must be registered in the AP. Pharmacy Council.
- Theatre Assistant: Must have passed SSC or its equivalent examination. Must have passed Diploma in Medical Sterilization Management and Operation Theatre Technician (DMST) Course. Must be registered in AP Paramedical Board.
- Lab Technician: SSC with Diploma in Medical Lab Technology recognized by the govt. of A.P. 2 years Intermediate Vocational course in DMLT and have one-year clinical training in selected Govt. Hospitals (in which these students have been permitted to undergo clinical training) (or) (completed one-year Apprenticeship training in identified hospitals and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion certificate by the Board of Apprenticeship Training, GOI, Southern Region, Chennai). B.Sc., in Medical Lab Technology. B.Sc., with B.Z.C in first class / B.Sc., (Life Science) in first class with P.G. Diploma in Medical Lab Technology issued by the NIMS, Hyderabad / SVIMS, Tirupathi. Must be registered in AP Paramedical Board.
- Lab Attendant: Must have passed SSC or its equivalent examination. Must hold pass certificate in Lab Attendant course (or) Intermediate (Lab Assistant vocational course)/DMLT/BSc-MLT courses from a recognized institution.
- Office Subordinate: Must have passed SSC or its equivalent exam recognized by Govt. of AP.
- Pharmacist Gr-II, Lab Technician: Rs. 28000/- per month
- Lab Attendant, Theatre Assistant, Office Subordinate: Rs. 12000/- per month
Age Limit: 18 to 42 years as of 1st July 2021
Demand Draft towards application processing fee in favor of District Coordinator of Hospital Services, Chittoor
OC: RS. 500/-
SC/ST/BC: Rs. 300/-
PH: Exempted Fee
Selection Process: The selection is based on Merit List.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form with necessary documents that shall submit in-person/by Registered post send to the office of the District Coordinator of Hospital Services (APVVP), Chittoor from the 23rd November 2021 to 29th November 2021.
Notification Date: 22nd November 2021
Application Submitted Starting Date: 23rd November 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 29th November 2021