APVVP Eluru Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 57 Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Attender and cleaner, Nutrition Counselor, Lab Technician Posts has been released on the official website at eluru.ap.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Eluru can apply Offline application on or before 2023-09-27.
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Eluru|
|Post Name||Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Attender and cleaner, Nutrition Counselor, Lab Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||57|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, 12th, B.Sc, 10th, M.Sc|
APVVP Eluru Post Details
Medical Officer: 16 Posts
Staff Nurse: 20 Posts
Attender and cleaner: 1 Posts
Nutrition Counselor: 1 Posts
Lab Technician: 1 Posts
- Medical Officer: MBBS plus internship must be completed as on the date of issue of notification , must be registered in Andhra Pradesh Medical Council Registration with up to date renewal.
- Staff Nurse: Intermediate and General Nursing & Midwifery course / B.Sc Nursing from Government recognized nursing institute. Must be registered in the Andhra Pradesh Nursing Council Registration with up to date renewal.
- Attender and cleaner: 10th Class (OR) Equivalent qualification.
- Nutrition Counselor: M.Sc Food and Nutrition (FN) B.Sc. Home Science or B.Sc(any subject)+ Diploma in Nutrition of Dietics.
- Lab Technician: Must Possess DMLT or B.SC (MLT) with up to date renewal 2. If Intermediate Vocational with one year apprenticeship in Government Hospitals.
- Medical Officer: As Per Rules
- Staff Nurse: As Per Rules
- Attender and cleaner: As Per Rules
- Nutrition Counselor: As Per Rules
- Lab Technician: As Per Rules
- Medical Officer: 42 years
- Staff Nurse: 42 years
- Attender and cleaner: 42 years
- Nutrition Counselor: 42 years
- Lab Technician: 42 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for Ex-Servicemen, 5 years for SC, ST, BC, EWS, 10 years for PWD
OC fee: Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/BC/PWD fee: Rs. 300/-
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Merit list, Examination
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application in the prescribed format along with all relative documents Address: Office of the DCHS, Eluru on or before 27th September 2023.
Notification date: 20th September 2023.
Starting Date: 21st September 2023.
Application Last date: 27th September 2023.