APVVP Prakasam Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 108 Theater Assistant, Post Mortem Assistant, Lab Attendant, Bio Medical Engineer, General Duty Attendant Posts has been released on the official website at prakasam.ap.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad can apply Offline application on or before 2022-02-23.
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad|
|Post Name||Theater Assistant, Post Mortem Assistant, Lab Attendant, Bio Medical Engineer, General Duty Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||108|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech, 10th|
APVVP Prakasam Post Details
Theater Assistant: 20 Posts
Post Mortem Assistant: 27 Posts
Lab Attendant: 4 Posts
Bio Medical Engineer: 5 Posts
General Duty Attendant: 38 Posts
- Theater Assistant: Must have passed SSC/10th class or its equivalent from a recognized School.
- Post Mortem Assistant: Must have passed SSC/10th class or its equivalent from a recognized School.
- Lab Attendant: Must have passed SSC/10th class or its equivalent exam recognized by the Govt of AP or any other qualification prescribed by the Govt from time to time. Must hold pass certificate of lab Attendant Course or Intermediate (Lab Asst. Vocational Course) conducted by the Board of Inter Education, AP or from any other institution recognized by the Govt of AP.
- Bio Medical Engineer: Must possess B.Tech (Bio Medical Engineer) degree of any university or incorporated by or under a central act, provincial act or a state act and an institution recognized by University Grants Commission/ All India council for Technical education (or) it’s equivalent.
- General Duty Attendant: Must have passed SSC/10th class or Its equivalent from a recognized School.
- Theater Assistant: Rs. 15000/- per month
- Post Mortem Assistant: Rs. 15000/- per month
- Lab Attendant: Rs. 15000/- per month
- Bio Medical Engineer: Rs. 52000/- per month
- General Duty Attendant: Rs. 15000/- per month
Age Limit: 18 to 42 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for Ex-Serviceman, 5 years for SC/ST/BC/EWS, 10 years for PH
Demand Draft towards application processing fee in favor of District Coordinator of Hospital Services, Prakasam District
OC: Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/BC: Rs. 300/-
PH: Exempted Fee
Selection Process: Selection to the posts will be on the basis of the final general merit and rule of reservation.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with filled-in applications along with necessary documents that shall be submitted at the office of the District Co-ordinator of Hospital Services (APVVP), Prakasam from 17th February 2022 to 23rd February 2022.
Notification Date: 16th February 2022
Application Submitted Starting Date: 17th February 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 23rd February 2022
Provisional merit list Date: 1st March 2022
Objections called for up to Date: 04th March 2022
Redressal of the grievances Revised provisional list Date: 07th March 2022
Final Merit list on Date: 10th March 2022.
Appointment orders issued as per ROR Date: 15th March 2022