Overview of the All India Scholarship Test Exam is available in this article. The officials of Ctoan Consultancy Pvt. Ltd. are inviting the applications for AISTE.
The deadline to apply for this scheme is 1st December 2020. Well, the closing date is approaching soon. Hence, we recommend the people to check the related information from this article and take the decision.
Highlights Of All India Scholarship Test Exam
|Providing By||Ctoan Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.|
|Name of the Scholarship||All India Scholarship Test Exam/ AISTE|
|Closing Date||1st December 2020|
The AISTE is a merit-based scholarship test that organized from 4th class to 12th class students.
The aim of this scheme is to give financial support to the candidates for their welfare as well as education.
National Level Awards
- 1st Rank: Rs. 90,000, one-yearbook facilities and Excellence Certificate
- 2nd Rank: Rs. 70, 000, one-yearbook facilities and Excellence Certificate
- 3rd Rank: Rs. 50, 000, one-yearbook facilities and Excellence Certificate.
State Level Awards
- 1st Rank: Rs. 28,000, one-yearbook facilities and Excellence Certificate
- 2nd Rank: Rs. 25, 000, one-yearbook facilities, and Excellence Certificate.
Note: The certificates will be received by the top 1000 winners.
- Need to be an Indian student of Class 4 to 12.
- Depends upon the online test and interview process the selection of the candidates will be done.
Rules & Regulations
- Among the absolute number of candidates, this scheme will be granted to the 200 top exemplary students based on their clear performance in online scholarship test and also interview
- AISTE candidates should show up at the test habitats in their home areas
- The candidates are needed to pay an enrollment expense of Rs. 249
- Among the complete number of candidates, this scheme will be granted to the 200 top poor aspirants based on their exam results, interview, board marks, and then family income
- The total number of inquiries posed in the assessment is 120
- The questions will be sorted into four unique areas specifically – Science (20 Questions), Mathematics (60 Questions), GK (20 Questions), and English (20 Questions).
- Signature of the student
- Photograph of the applicant
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Passbook
Procedure To Apply For All India Scholarship Test Exam
- First of all, candidates need to visit www.aiste.in
- The main page available
- You will find the AISTE link
- Click on it
- Refer to all the mandatory data
- If you are suitable then without thinking much continue with the online application procedure
- So, click on the Online Apply link
- Fill the Application Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Physically challenged, Cast Category, Gender, Address, Aadhaar Card Number, State, District, Class Name, Pincode
- Now, choose the application signature file
- After that, you need to upload a photo which not exceeds more than 1 MB
- Now, pay the registration fee as Rs. 249
- Finally, click on the apply online option.
Important Dates – Closing Date
End Date: 1st December 2020.
To Know More About All India Scholarship Test Exam Details: Official Website
To Apply Online For AISTE: Apply Here
Official Address & Contact Details
Address: Ctoan Consultancy Private Limited, E 29 Second Floor, Pandav Nagar Delhi -110092
Mail Id: [email protected]
Phone Number: 91-9971509175