The Online Applications are inviting for the Arunachal Pradesh Award Stipend 2020-21 up to 30th November 2020.
To all the ST (Scheduled Tribe) students the Arunachal Pradesh Government and National Scholarship Scheme are inviting the candidates.
Highlights Of Arunachal Pradesh Award Stipend 2020-21
|Providing By||Arunachal Pradesh Government, National Scholarship Scheme|
|Name of the Scholarship||Arunachal Pradesh Award Stipend|
|Closing Date||30th November 2020|
Arunachal Pradesh Award Stipend For ST
Well, before applying for a suitable scholarship, you guys need to know about the Eligibility Criteria. And we have mentioned it in the beneath portion. Kindly check it out and apply it.
We have mentioned the stepwise application procedure in the beneath section. Kindly all the interested people can read them and follow them as per your convenience.
- Monthly Stipend: Rs. 1400
- Annual Book Grant: Rs. 1000
- Candidates who belong to ST (Scheduled Tribe) Caste can easily apply
- People who are a Domicile holder of Arunachal Pradesh
- In the 12th or previous examinations, students need to secure a minimum of 60% marks
- Candidates who are studying in various courses such as AH/ B.V.SC/ M.Tech./ CA./ B.Ed/ BFA/ MFA/ TT & HM (Diploma), PGDM, MBA, BBA, BCA, B.E. / B.Tech, Diploma (engg.), B.Sc Agri/ horti/ forest/ fishery, Ph.D., M.Phil, M.Sc., M.Ed, LLM, M.P.Ed, LLB, M.Com, M.A, B.Sc, B.P.Ed, B.Com, B.A.
- Attested copy of the mark sheet of the last examination
- Attested copy of the category certificate.
Rules & Regulations
Follow the mentioned rules and regulations and continue to further procedure.
- Candidates against whom any disciplinary action has taken are not allowed
- All the ST category candidates who are working as full-time employees do not have a chance to apply for the award
- Based on the academic record of the present passing year, the scholarship duration will depend and continues
- Beneath this scholarship, the correspondence or distance course will not come.
How To Apply For Arunachal Pradesh Award Stipend 2020-21?
To apply for the scheme candidates need to follow some of the guidelines. Moreover, we have mentioned the guidelines here in this section. Without any late, we suggest the aspirants follow the steps.
- To apply for the scheme, candidates need to visit scholarships.gov.in
- Now, the main page appears on the screen
- Choose the state-wise scheme and find the proper scholarship
- After that click on it
- Now, you have to read the proper eligibility criteria
- Once after finishing the referring process, you have to choose the online application link
- Now, choose the domicile, name of the scholarship, also choose the scheme type and then enter all the information correctly
- Now, for your registered mobile number the OTP will be sent
- So, pick up the OTP and enter it for login purpose
- For the further process, the application id and password will be generated
- Grab them
- Upload the valid documents
- Finally recheck once and click on the submit option.
Mandatory Dates – End Date
- Closing Date: 30th November 2020.
To Know More About The Scheme: View More Details
Official Address & Contact Details
Call: 0120 – 6619540
Email Id: helpdesk[at]nsp[dot]gov[dot]in