The BYJU’S BNAT Scholarship fis one of the Indias Largest Online Aptitude and Scholarship Tests. The main reason for this program is to help you to realize the true learning potential.
Every year the BYJU’s will offer the individual type of scholarships. The Closing Date to register for this scheme is 21st November f.
Highlights Of BYJU’S BNAT Scholarship f
|Name of the Scholarship||BYJU’S BNAT Scholarship|
|Closing Date||21st November f|
BYJU’S BNAT Scheme fDetails
To apply for BYJU’S BNAT Scheme f, candidates need to know some of the necessary information. Meanwhile, we have given the complete useful data along with the links from the beneath portions.
BYJU’S is one of the learning apps. Therefore, check the Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Application Steps, etc., from the next sections. All the willing people can easily grab valid information from this article.
Up to 100% Scholarship, of BYJU’s class, will be given. Also, depends upon the performance in BNAT. So, our suggestion to the candidates is to work hard until you succeed.
- Any candidate studying in the 4th class to 10th class in any of the CBSE, NIOS, ICSE, State Boards, etc., can easily participate in the BNAT Exam.
- Assess the understanding of basic concepts
- Analyze your strengths as well as the key areas of improvement
- Understand the gaps in their preparation for the future competitive exams and take corrective actions
- Scorecard showing their Subject-wise Analytics, Percentile, Subject-wise improvement points
- Benchmark themselves against other candidates at the state and All-India Level.
Class 4th to 5th:
- Section: 1: Mathematical Ability. Number of Questions: 8
- Section: 2: Verbal Ability: Number of Questions: 6
- Section : 3: Logical Ability: Number of Questions – 6
- Section: 4: EVS: Number of Questions – 10
Class 6th to 7th:
- Section: 1: Mathematical Ability: Number of Questions – 10
- Section: 2: Verbal Ability: Number of Questions – 6
- Section : 3: Logical Ability: Number of Questions – 8
- Section : 4: Science: Number of Questions – 10
- Section: 5: Social Science: Number of Questions – 6
Class 8th to 10th:
- Section: 1: Mathematical Ability: Number of Questions – 14
- Section: 2 Verbal Ability: Number of Questions – 10
- Section : 3: Logical Ability: Number of Questions – 12
- Section: 4: Science: Number of Questions – 14
- Section: 5: Social Science: Number of Questions: 10
What Is the BNAT Test?
- The BNAT is for JEE / NEET candidates who are aiming to get into the premier engineering and medical institutes in the country
- The BYJU’S National Aptitude Test (BNAT) can help the people to make the mandatory decision by analyzing the strength of candidates as well as the key areas of improvement with respect to the skills required to qualify JEE / NEET.
Application Steps For BYJU’S BNAT Scholarship f
- Visit byjus.com
- Find the exact scholarship link
- After finding the link aspirants need to click on it
- Now, read the entire information
- If you are suitable then click on the online application link
- After that fill up all the necessary details
- Click on the submit option.
Important Dates – End Date
- End Date: 21st November f
To Know More About BYJU’S BNAT Scheme f: View More Details
Contact & Official Address
Check the details properly from here.
Email Id: [email protected]
BNAT Helpline 7829211116