The CISF Constable Tradesman Syllabus for 914 Vacancies has been included in this article. Finally, the authority of the Central Industrial Security Force has spoken about they are going to conduct the Written Exam for the candidates who have participated in the Application Procedure on 6th September . Therefore, without any further due let’s collect CISF Constable Tradesman Exam Pattern along with the Subject Wise Topics for the Syllabus from the end.
Brief About CISF Constable (Tradesman) Exam Syllabus
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Post Name||Constable Tradesman|
|Exam Dates||6th September|
|Selection Process||Height Bar Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test, documentation, Trade Test, and Written Test|
|Job Location||Across India|
CISF Constable Tradesman Syllabus
In the past few days back the Central Industrial Security Force has released a notification at cisf.gov.in. Meanwhile, the Advertisement is related to they are selecting the candidates for 914 CISF Constable Tradesman Post. Moreover, the authority has expected that a lot of people will participate in recruitment. And guess what after finishing the application process the organization has made shocking comments. Therefore, they didn’t accept that a huge number of application forms have been received. Hence, it is time to concentrate on preparation. Because on 6th September you need to attend for the written test.
CISF Constable Tradesman Exam Pattern
|Name of the Subject||Number Of Questions||Duration Of Time|
|Knowledge of elementary mathematics||100 Questions||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|General Awareness / General Knowledge|
- It is an Objective Type Question Paper and OMR Sheet
- Total Marks: 100
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Name of the Subjects: Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics, General Awareness / General Knowledge, Ability, Analytical Aptitude
- The Question Paper will be set in English/ Hindi
- Those who are attending the written test need to carry a black/ blue ball pen. So, you have to write the use of the black/ blue ball pen to answer for a question
- For each question, the officials will mention 4 options. So, you have to pick up one answer. And keep in mind that for each correct answer you darken the 1 option for all the questions.
Category Wise Qualifying Score For Constable (Tradesman) Exam
The category wise qualifying marks have been updated in this section. Hence, check them completely.
- SC/ ST/ OBC: 33%
- UR / EWS/ Ex. Servicemen: 35%
- UR/ EWS/ ESM: 35%.
Therefore, those who have secured the above marks are only qualified in the written exam.
Subject Wise CISF Constable Tradesman Syllabus
Check the table closely and then grab the information. For each subject, we have mentioned the individual row and mentioned the details.
|Name of the Subjects||Topic Names|