Center Plus has launched the Clinic Plus Scholarship @ www.clinicplus.inprogram in the year 2014 as a feature of its ‘M se maa, Maa se mazbooti’ crusade. The crusade depends on the idea that each little girl gets her quality from her mom and how a mother assumes an immense job in her girl’s advancement. The point of this scheme is to give a chance to moms to enable their little girls to finish optional instruction and to assist them with fulfilling their little girl’s fantasies by supporting their education.
Clinic Plus Scholarship
How to and when to apply for Clinic Plus Scholarship What is the amount of Clinic Plus Scholarship given to the selected candidates? etc., are the queries running on the student’s mind. So, find a solution to every one of these inquiries in detail right now. It covers each huge insight concerning the Clinic Plus Scheme including the qualification criteria, the application process, awards information, and more. Hence, the Clinic Plus Scheme is explicitly intended to enable the girl candidates and mothers of the nation by financial help and empowering them with optional education. The scholarship focuses on the significant issue of the high level of girls dropping out of school in the early years in India.
Highlights Of Clinic Plus Scheme
|Offering Authority||Hindustan Unilever Limited|
|Name of The Scholarship||Clinic Plus Scholarship|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Main Objective of Clinic Plus Scholarship
- The current scheme is only eligible for the Girls from class 5th to 12th Class.
Eligibility Criteria for Clinic Plus Scholarship
The present scheme is open for students who are studying in class 5th to 12th that secure minimum marks. And the marks have been listed in the below section. So, all the aspirants are advised to check out clearly and gain some knowledge about the eligibility criteria.
- Must have 90% with 1 extra-curricular activity
- Must have 80% with 2 extra-curricular activities
- Must have 70% with 3 extra-curricular activities
- Must have 60% with 4 extra-curricular activities
- So, the Clinic Plus Scholarships is only available for the girls who are Indian citizens.
- Boys are not eligible
- Students who have less than 90% without 1 extra-curricular activity
- Candidates who have less than 80% without 2 extra-curricular activities
- Students who have less than 70% without 3 extra-curricular activities
- Candidates who have less than 60% without 4 extra-curricular activities
Rewards for Clinic Plus Scholarship
So, overall 50 applicants have been shortlisted from 5th Class to 12th Class. Meanwhile, Rs. 20000 is the scholarship amount that each and every selected candidate will receive.
Selection Procedure for Clinic Plus Scholarship
The selection process of the Clinic Plus Scholarship s selected based on the essay that is submitted by the students. Therefore, the essays are written by the students on the topics that have been taken by themselves. Hence, there is a board which composes of the third parties who are the professionals and have the power to choose the students. Meanwhile, a total of 100 aspirants are shortlisted depends upon the essays. And the final step is interview round via which nearby 50 girls will be selected.
documents Needed for Clinic Plus Scholarship
- 2 passport size photographs.
- 1 photocopy of mark sheets and certificates.
- 1 attested photocopy of admission proof.
- 1 attested photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate
- 1 attested photocopy of family income proof.
- 1 attested photocopy of Extra-Curricular activity proof
- 1 attested photocopy of School Fee Slip.
Rules & Regulations
Check the terms and conditions in this section.
- Incomplete applications won’t be accepted
- By applying for the Clinic Plus Scholarship, the applicant consents to comply with all Terms and states of the Clinic Plus Scholarship Decision of the specialists/judges will be conclusive and official
- Facility Plus Scholarship maintains whatever authority is needed to modify the Terms and Conditions whenever, without earlier notification
- All data and documents submitted are regarded to be valid. Whenever demonstrated something else, the applicant will be precluded.
- Taking an interest right now likewise imply that the intrigued competitors explicitly consent to be reached by HUL later on, regarding this program, or as for some other brand, advancement, movement, study, or such other shopper contact program for HUL or its brands and items.
- Applications ought to be according to the configuration given, and with the express understanding that such applications will be surveyed by Hindustan Unilever Limited and its accomplices premise pre-set parameters for an award of advance or grants. The up-and-comers comprehend that HUL and its accomplices will have the sole attentiveness right now.
- This isn’t an offer, however a social undertaking by HUL, and this can’t be clubbed, traded, adjusted or supplanted with some other plan or offer being controlled by HUL as of now, or later on
- All debates in this will be regarded to have ascended in Mumbai, and the Courts of Mumbai will have elite purview over every single such question
Application Procedure For Clinic Plus Scholarship
- At first, all the aspirants need to visit the official site that is www.clinicplus.in
- Now, the homepage available on the screen
- Directly go through the Scholarship tab
- Press on it
- Check the terms and conditions, eligibility criteria, Rewards, and more info
- If you are eligible then choose the Online Application link
- Fill up the application form with all genuine information
- Upload the documents
- Recheck once
- Finally submit it
- Take a hard copy.
The starting and Closing Dates are not yet released by the officials. So, soon we will intimate the contenders about the dates and update this article.
To Apply Online For Clinic Plus Scholarship Programme: Press Here
Address & Contact Details
Address: Hindustan Unilever Limited, Unilever House, B.D. Sawant Marg, Chakala, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400099