The Free Supply of Stationery for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority Students Delhi is providing by the Department of SC/ST/OBC minority’s welfare, Delhi Government. Beneath this scholarship, the government will offer the free stationery to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority category candidates. For this scheme class IV to VIII and IX to XII are suitable. Therefore, the deadline to apply for this program is 31st September 2020. In the beneath section, we have updated the Online Application Form direct link. Also, check the guidelines before applying.
Highlights Of Free Supply of Stationery for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority Candidates
|Providing Authority||Department of SC/ ST/ OBC Minority’s Welfare, Delhi Government|
|Name of the Scholarship||Free Supply of Stationery for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority|
|Closing Date||31st September 2020|
Free Supply of Stationery for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority Students Delhi
The Department of SC/ ST/ OBC Minority’s welfare, Delhi Government is the organization that provides a lot of offers for the candidates. So, with the help of this scheme, a huge number of related category students will get the benefits. Get the Eligibility Criteria, Name of the schools affiliated under this scheme, Benefits, documents, Necessary documents, etc., from the beneath sections. Hence, those who want to grab this chance can move forward and receive the advantages that the authority is providing to the selected people.
- For 6th to 8th Class selected candidates will receive Es. 45 Per Month. This amount will be given up to 10 months
- From IX to XII class candidates will get Rs. 75 Per Month. This amount is provided to the candidates for up to 10 months.
To apply for the scheme verifying eligibility criteria is very mandatory. So, candidates who are interested in this scholarship and waiting to know about the eligibility criteria can now check the eligibility from this section.
- Candidates belong to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority are suitable to apply
- The candidate’s attendance is less than 70% in the previous academic year
- The income of the family must not more than Rs. 1 Lakh per annum.
Some of the government/ aided/ recognized public schools will be affiliated. The complete list of schools has been updated in this section. Hence, interested contenders can check the complete list from this section.
- East Delhi Municipal corporation
- National open schools
- Delhi Cantonment Board
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- North and South Delhi Municipal Corporation
- Schools affiliated to NDMC
- Aadhar Card
- EPIC Card
- Passbook of a nationalized bank
- Caste certificate
Instructions To Fill Online Registrations
This section consists of the complete guidelines at the time of online registration.
- For Online Registration enter the valid mobile number
- If you give any wrong details then the registrations will be canceled
- Once after complete, the registration procedure access code and password will be directly sent to your mobile number. So, you need to give proper/ working mobile number on the registration form
- Within 72 hours the registration must be complete that gives the access code as well as password at the e-District Delhi web portal. Otherwise, the registrations will not be completed. All the Indian Citizens need to enter their registration information again
- If you don’t have Aadhaar Number or Voter Card then proceed to apply for the valid documents at any counters at the Tehsil/Sub-Division Office.
How To Apply For Free Supply of Stationery for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority Students Delhi 2020?
- To apply for this scheme candidates need to move to the web portal that is edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in
- Now, read the complete information regarding the scholarship
- After that choose the Registration Option
- Now, choose document Type, Enter document Number, after that give the security code, and then log in
- After that enter the mandatory information
- Upload the documents
- Finally submit it.
We have updated the end date in this section. Who wants to apply for this scheme needs to finish the applications before the closing date.
- End Date: 31st September 2020.
After pressing on the beneath link we have uploaded the registration form link. Students who are interested and who belong to the above mentioned category can apply soon without thinking much.
To Register For Free Supply of Stationery for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority Category Candidates: View More Details
Official Address & Contact Details
Regd.Office: AApurti Bhawan, 7-9, Aram Bagh, Paharganj, New Delhi – 110055.
Phone: 23621113, 23621114, 23533238