Find the proper HT Scholarships @ www.htscholarship.in information from this article. So, Hindustan Times Scholarship Programme is for the candidates who are studying in the 5th class to 9th class in the schools of Mumbai.
Meanwhile, also, the Hindustan Times launches the HT Quiz Programme. With the help of this program, every day the students will learn about something new. Alright guys those who want to participate in this scholarship need to fill out the Applications. And the officials are inviting both Online and Offline Applications.
Hence, before the 3rd Week Of October, you have to finish the application process. After the due date, it is unnecessary to apply.
Highlights of Hindustan Times Scholarship Programme Info
|Providing Authority||Hindustan Times|
|Name of the Scholarship||HT Scholarships/ Hindustan Times Scholarship Programme/ HT Quiz Programme|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Closing Date||3rd Week of October|
HT Scholarships Info
The HT Scholarships is completely available for the Class 5th to 9th students. Here in this post, we have uploaded the information regarding Eligibility, Rewards, Application Process, and more. Therefore, interested students can continually refer to this article and collect more Hindustan Times Scholarship Programme info. Hence, people who want to know about further updates can follow the next sections attentively. Meanwhile every year a huge number of students are participating in various cities.
Rewards For HT Quiz Programme
So, overall 120 candidates will be selected for this scheme. Among all of them, only 50 Winners will be called to the award Function. Hence, all the selected will receive the beneath rewards.
- For each selected candidate Rs. 50000 will be given. So, total 60 candidates will be selected from the Mumbai
- For the Chandigarh region, a total of 35 aspirants will be selected. And all those people will individually receive Rs. 25000
- From the Pune region, the officials will choose only 25 candidates. Meanwhile, all the selected ones will receive Rs. 25000/-.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For Hindustan Times Scholarship
Attentively refer to this section, because we have uploaded the entire eligibilities here. So, without any delay just refer to the below points thoroughly without skipping a single line.
Nationality: Well, applying competitors need to be a resident to India. So, at present who are living in Mumbai, Pune, Chandigarh are eligible.
Education Qualification: All the competitors need to enroll in the 5th to 10th class. And that too must score a minimum of 60% marks in their previous class.
- Mumbai: Class 5th to 10th
- Pune & Chandigarh: Class 5th to 9th.
Non Eligibility Criteria
Proceed to follow the below-mentioned non-eligibilities. Those who have the beneath given eligibility and applied for the HT Scholarship Program the applications will be rejected directly.
- Competitors who have already win the Hindustan Times Scholarship in previous years are not suitable to apply again
- Students whose family member is an employee of the Hindustan Times, as well as its related organizations, are not eligible to participate in this program.
The Hindustan Times Media Ltd will choose only the young, brilliant, and youth students. Meanwhile, depending upon the academic record and some rounds the students will be selected.
- Essay Writing
- Academic & ECA
- Interview by the panel of senior editors.
So, you need to clear all the above-mentioned rounds. After that, you will be selected for the award.
Well, here are the required documents that are useful for all the aspirants to upload at the time of finishing the application procedure. Moreover, many students are not uploading valid documents every year. So, our suggestion to the aspirants is a must and should upload the documents.
- National Identity proof
- PAN Card of the Parent/ Guardian
- Address proof
- Parent/ Guardian Signature Copy.
Application Method For HT Scholarships
So, here are the steps related to the application method. The higher officials will accept the applications in both Online and Offline mode. Hence, refer to the easy instructions and choose any one of the modes.
- First of all, aspirants must visit Hindustan Times Media Ltd @ www.htscholarship.in
- Now, choose the Programme overview
- After that, if you think you are applicable for the Hindustan Times Scholarship Programme then choose the Nomination Form option
- After that press on the Application Form
- Without late enter, all the mandatory details such as Students Name, Date of Birth, Student Class & Division, Board of Affiliation, Name of the School, School Phone Number, Fathers Name, Mothers Name, Parents Mobile, Residence Phone Number, Parents Email Id, Last Year Grade, Home Address, Social Work Undertaken by Student, Academic Achievement, Extra-Curricular Achievement, Principal’s/ Teachers Name, Upload Files and finally write the essay topic with 250 words
- Finally submit the applications.
- Keep your eyes at Hindustan Times Media Ltd @ www.htscholarship.in
- Choose the Nomination Form option which is available on the homepage
- Now, download the Nomination Form from the official web portal
- Start filling in the complete information on the Nomination Form
- Also, write an essay on the given topic with a specified word count
- After that attach the asked documents along with the Hindustan Times Scholarship Quiz cuttings with your nomination form
- At present candidates should attach the previous year’s academic records with the application form
- Finally, send your application form to the following official address before the end date.
Mandatory Dates – Closing Date
- Final Date: 3rd Week of October
We have uploaded the mandatory and genuine links in this section. So, those who are going to participate can quickly grab the links and then finish the application procedure via online or offline mode.
To Know More About HT Scholarships: More Details
To Apply Online For Hindustan Times Scholarship Programme: Apply Here
For Downloading The HT Scholarship Programme Nomination Form: View More
Official Address & Contact Details
For any further queries, candidates can mail to the [email protected]. Also, you can call the 022-26615141 / 9768610001 numbers.
We have mentioned 3 regions contact information here. Hence, check it out carefully.
Mumbai, All For Kids, 8 ground floor, Pranav building, Juhu Road, Santacruz West, Mumbai 400054
Chandigarh, Mohali & Panchkula, HT Media Ltd, HT Scholarship program, C – 164 – 165 Industrial Focal Point Phase – VIII B, SAS Nagar, (Mohali), Punjab – 160071
Pune, HT Scholarship Programme, HT Media Ltd., 504 / 505 City Tower, Boat Club Road, Pune 411001