Are you looking for IAF Airmen Syllabus? then keep your concentration here and find out the overall data from here. Along with the Syllabus we have given Exam Pattern too.
According to the news, the IAF Airmen Group X, Y Phase I Exam Date is from 4th to 8th November 2020. Those who are going to attend the Written Exam have to start the preparation and then attend the test.
Highlights Of IAF Airmen Group X, Y
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||Airmen Group X, Y (01/2021 Batch (Airmen))|
|Date Of The Exam||4th to 8th November 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test, Adaptability Test, Dynamic Factor Test|
IAF Airmen Group X, Y Phase I Exam Pattern
Here we have mentioned the test pattern via this section. Aspirants who have been looking forward to securing more marks can start the preparation from now onwards.
- The Test is a Computer Based Test and consists of Objective Type Exam
- It consists of Multiple Choice Questions
- Each question carries 1 Mark
- There is a negative marking. So, for each wrong answer, there will be 0.25 marks deducted
- Group X Trades: Physics, English, and Mathematics (as per 10+2 CBSE Syllabus). The time duration is 60 Minutes
- Group Y Trades: Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA), English (as per 10+2 CBSE Syllabus) carries 45 Minutes
- Group X & Y Trades: Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA), Mathematics (as per 10+2 CBSE Syllabus), Physics, English. The duration is 85 Minutes.
Subject Wise IAF Airmen Syllabus
For all the subjects we have mentioned the test pattern in this section. Most of the aspirants are unable to find a valid syllabus.
Therefore, we suggest the aspirants follow the mentioned material and then attend the written test from the above-given dates.
|Subject Name||Topic Names|
|IAF Group Y Mathematics||
|Group X Physics||
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||