Candidates who want to check the subject wise ICMR Scientist B Syllabus 2020 can find it from this article. We have mentioned the syllabus in a detailed format that easily understands the people.
So, before going to attend the test all the applied aspirants have to take a look at the ICMR Scientist B (Medical & Non-Medical) Syllabus 2020 along with ICMR Scientist B Exam Pattern 2020.
To help the competitors we have uploaded a lot of valid information through this post. Also, this article helps the people who are going to attend the test on 1st November 2020.
Brief About ICMR Scientist B (Medical & Non-Medical) Syllabus 2020
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Medical Research|
|Post Name||Scientist B (Medical & Non-Medical)|
|Date Of The Exam||1st November 2020|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test, Interview|
|Exam Location||Across India|
ICMR Syllabus 2020 Scientist B Exam
The Indian Council of Medical Research has released the notification related to Scientist B (Medical & Non-Medical) posts. Overall 141 vacancies have been released. A huge number of competitors feel very excited after verifying the openings.
At last, a lot of candidates have been applied. In the official advertisement, the organization has mentioned that they are going to held the written test on 1st November 2020.
ICMR Scientist B Exam Pattern 2020
The selection of the aspirants is based on Online Computer Based Test (CBT) and Interview.
- Computer Based Test: 80 Marks
- Interview: 20 Marks
- Total Marks: 100
- Medical: Out of 80 questions, 60 questions will be related to the Medical Field
- Non-Medical: Out of 80 questions, 60 questions will be related to the relevant subject groups
- CBT (Computer Based Test) must be held on the basis of all India at various test locations
- 80 Multiple Choice Questions
- It is an Objective Types Exam
- Each question carries ONE Mark
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
- The time duration of the test is 80 Minutes
- On the admit card, candidates will find their specific test location.
Here in this section, we have mentioned the qualifying marks need to secure by the candidates in the Computer Based Test.
- General (UR) Category/ EWS: 50%
- OBC Category: 45%
- SC/ ST/ PwBD Category: 40%.
Scheme Of The Exam
The complete scheme of the test has been updated in this section.
- A number of candidates that will be shortlisted = 5 x Number of posts advertised + ties (plus reserved candidates securing marks above the lowest cut off of unreserved category)
- For each advertised post, 5 aspirants (plus ties (plus reserved candidates securing marks above the lowest cut off of unreserved category) will be shortlisted
- The result of the online computer-based test for shortlisting of the participants will be uploaded via a notice on the official web portal of the Indian Council of Medical Research that is www.icmr.nic.in possibly within 20 days of the date of finishing the test.
The authority will conduct the Exam for Scientist B (Medical & Non-Medical) Post at the beneath test locations. At the time of filling the applications, you have to choose some of the locations.
Finally, on the hall ticket, you will be notified about the test center.
- Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
- Srinagar (Kashmir)
- Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
- Jalandhar (Punjab)
- Gorakhpur (UP)
- Delhi (NCR)
- Chandigarh (Tricity)
- Ambala (Haryana)
- Ahmedabad (Gujrat)
Subject Wise ICMR Scientist B Syllabus 2020
Aspirants can check this table properly. We have collected the material from the official site and attached the list here.
|Medical & Non-Medical||