IIT Kanpur Department of Aerospace Engineering Junior Research Fellowship @ iitk.ac.inis inviting by the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. Meanwhile, the fellowship is for “Turbulent Jet Manipulation Utilizing Unsteady Injection”. Therefore, aspirants need to apply for this fellowship before 20th June . Meanwhile, there is a little timeless for the application procedure. So, we are advising the competitors to collect the mandatory info and apply it soon.
Highlights Of Department of Aerospace Engineering Junior Research Fellowship
|Name of the Authority||Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur|
|Name of the Award||Department of Aerospace Engineering Junior Research Fellowship|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|End Date||20th June 2020|
IIT Kanpur Department of Aerospace Engineering Junior Research Fellowship
Well, everyone knows that the IIT, Kanpur is one of the best organizations in India. Meanwhile, at present, they are looking for suitable people so that they have decided to select the people for the Department of Aerospace Engineering Junior Research Fellowshi. Meanwhile, in the below, we have given the Eligibility, Benefits, Application info, and more data.
IIT Kanpur Research Fellowship Benefits
All the selected fellowships will receive Rs. 31,000 along with HRA. So, this will be given as per the authority norms.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Kanpur Department Fellowship
Check the complete eligibility criteria from this section.
- Must and should finish M. Tech/ ME in Aerospace Engineering with specialization in Aerodynamics
- Need to complete M. Tech/ ME in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Fluid Sciences
- Aspirants need to finish B. Tech in Aerospace/ Mechanical Engineering with a valid GATE score.
IIT Kanpur Department of Aerospace Engineering Junior Research Selection Procedure
The selection of the applicants should be completely based on Zoom/ Skype online interview. Therefore, after completion of the selection, a lot of people will eagerly look to check the result. So, all the selected people will be intimated via email. And they will send the date of the interview info through email procedure only.
documents Required for IIT Kanpur Fellowship
- Copies of professional/academic record
- Work experience certificates
- Detailed CV
IIT Kanpur Department of Aerospace Engineering Terms & Conditions
Please follow the terms and conditions which we have updated in this section.
- At the time of filling the application, form aspirants need to enter their mobile number
- For attending the interview no TA/ DA will be paid
- Those who are having the experience in commissioning an experimental setup for jet studies will give first preference
- Well, all the contenders need to have a good knowledge of experimental techniques. Meanwhile, the experimental techniques are nothing nut PIV, Hot-wire Anemometry, and Pressure sensors will be favored.
Application Process For IIT Kanpur Department of Aerospace Engineering Junior Research Fellowship
- At first, you need to visit the official site of Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur @ iitk.ac.in
- And check the complete fellowship information on the official site
- If you think you are eligible then download the application form from the official site
- And now fill the application form
- After that aspirants need to upload the necessary documents
- Finally, send the application to the email id of officials.
- Closing Date: 20th June 2020
To know more info: Click Here
IIT Kanpur Address & Contact Details
Address: Dr. Arun Kumar P, Assistant Professor, Department of Aerospace Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur-208016. Uttar Pradesh
Email: [email protected]