Get the entire IIT Kanpur National Centre for Geodesy Research Associateship 2020 @ iitk.ac.in details from here. Well, the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur is one of the popular organization as everyone knows about it.
So, the IIT Kanpur is inviting the Online Applications for suitable candidates. Directly candidates can click on the end link and apply for the program. Before 10th November 2020, you have to finish the application procedure.
To check further updates we suggest the interested aspirants move to the beneath sections.
Highlights Of IIT Kanpur National Centre in Geodesy Scheme 2020
|Providing By||Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur|
|Name of the Scholarship||IIT Kanpur National Centre for Geodesy Research Associateship/ IIT Kanpur National Centre in Geodesy Scheme|
|Closing Date||10th November 2020|
IIT Kanpur National Centre for Geodesy Research Associateship 2020
Recently, the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur has started receiving online applications from suitable people by activating the link. Till now, most of the candidates are unable to know about the mandatory details.
To give the overview we have created this post and sharing the mandatory stuff for the application process. Without late proceed to refer to the down sections also.
- The selected candidates will receive Rs. 54,000 per month plus HRA.
- Need to hold B. Tech + M. Tech + Ph. D (Computer Science/ Civil/ Electronics/ Electricals/ IT/ Mining/ Geoinformatics
- Must hold a Ph. D. (Mathematics/ Physics/ Earth Science, Geoinformatics) with a minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Should possess the M. Tech degree (Computer Science/ Civil/ Electronics/ Electricals/ IT/ Mining/ Geoinformatics with at least 3 years of relevant experience
- For a Ph. D degree, the time duration after 3 years will be treated as a research experience.
Depends upon the Skype/ Zoon call the officials will organize the interview with the applied people. Therefore, all the shortlisted people will get informed via email related to the interview date.
- Most of the candidates are thinking about the duration of the fellowship. So, the duration of the program is initially for 1 year. Also, it may be extended furtherly. It completely based on the performance of the candidates
- All the shortlisted students will get intimated by contacting the email.
Procedure To Apply For IIT Kanpur National Centre for Geodesy Research Associateship 2020?
- Visit Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur’s web portal that is www.iitk.ac.in
- Now find the notification on the main page
- Click on the advertisement
- Now, read all the valid information properly
- Download the application form
- Fill it and after that send the hard copy of the application to the official’s email id.
Important Dates – Final Date
- End Date: 10th November 2020.
Press the beneath link.
For Knowing More About IIT Kanpur National Centre in Geodesy Programme: View More Details
Official Address & Contact Details
Send the resume to the beneath mentioned email id as early as possible before the end date. After the deadline, there is no use in filling the application.
Address: Dr. Onkar Dikshit, Coordinator, National Centre for Geodesy, IIT Kanpur, Kanpur 208016
Tel: +91-512-259 7937 (O), Fax: +91-512-259 7395
Email: [email protected]