To construct aggressive educational surroundings for the meritious students of India, the College Board has joined up their hands with the top Indian colleges and propelled India Global Alliance Scholarships to help truly necessary competitors.
So, this program has been acquainted all together with fill the hole among auxiliary and higher examinations and assess more open doors for the monetarily denied affirmation searchers.
Highlights Of India Global Higher Education Alliance
|Institute Name||College Board|
|Scholarship Name||India Global Alliance Scholarships|
|Closing Date||1st May 2020|
India Global Alliance Scholarships Info
Beneath this, hopeful aspirants who sit in the SAT test and score exceptionally will get an opportunity to take confirmation in the Indian part union schools and acquire different association benefits.
The top scorer of the SAT test from India will be profited by 100% education cost waiver to consider, yet students keep note that he/she should have a place financially more vulnerable areas.
And it will close on 01st May 2020. So, all the people are encouraged to peruse this article to know about the wide range of data like education Qualification, Rewards, Important Dates, and more.
- 12th Class
Type Of Scholarship
- Means Based Scholarship.
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver
- All the shortlisted students will get the profited with the tuition fee disclaimer and the top rankers of the SAT entrance exam will receive a 100% tuition fee reservation to finish the degree. And the scholarship sum will be issued to the aspirants each year that the conclusion of course.
Mandatory Things About The Program
This time the presumed association approached and presents College Board India Scholars Program for the amazing understudies of India.
During the course, students will team up in a few worldwide exercises and offer the best instructive experience to propel the training framework in the nation.
Aspirants who show up in the test and score well their school expenses will streamline by the partnership part colleges across India. Here is a rundown of Indian part union schools related with College Board:
- Ashoka University
- Azim Premji University
- Ahmedabad University
- Bennett University
- Krea University
- Flame University
- M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences
- Manav Rachna Vidyanatariksha
- Sri Sri University
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology
- SRM University Delhi-NCR, Sonepat
- World University of Design
- NMIMS University
College Board India Scholars Program Eligibility Criteria
- To eligible for the program, aspirants an aspirant should be an Indian citizen
- Must appear SAT exam in 2019-20 session
- Need to pursive their 12th class education from the Indian recognized school
- Out of 1600 aspirants need to secure 1350 minimum aggregate
- The family’s annual income should not more than or less than Rs. 4 Lakhs.
- Resident document proofs like Passport/ Aadhar Card/ BPL/ Voter ID/ Tx Filling Form 16A
- Candidates ID card/ Mark Sheet
- College Board consent form that too signed
- Top Performer status confirmation email from College Board
- Family Income Certificate/ Tax Filling Form/ BPL/ Salary Slips of Parents.
Selection Procedure For India Global Alliance Scholarships
So, all the aspirants will be selected on the basis of appearance in the SAT and considerations by the University that they are applied to.
Step By Step Proceed To Apply For India Global Alliance Scholarship
- Go through the official site
- Now, find the proper notification
- After finding it download the advertisement
- Read all the details
- If you are eligible then press on the Apply Online link
- Give all the details that asked on the Application Form
- Upload all the information
- Recheck once and Now press on the submit button before the end date.
The closing date is 1st May. So, you need to submit all the documents as well as application on or before the end date.
Contact & Address
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +91 8448709545 (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM)