The Innovative Student Projects Award will be given for the UG/ PG/ Ph.D. candidates. Moreover, the authority of the Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) is offering this award for the eligible contenders. So, while going to the depth info, the major aim is to present the research at the same time development activities in engineering at professional as well as academic forums in India and abroad. Therefore, the INAE supports scientific investigations, inventions, research and raises their applications for the development of all the sectors of the national economy.
|Name of the Authority||Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE)|
|Name of the Award||Innovative Student Projects Award|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|End Date||7th July 2020|
Innovative Student Projects Award info
Well, there is so lack to support the development and research culture amongst engineers in the formative years of the UG (Under Graduate) and PG (Post Graduate) training. Meanwhile, they start their professional occupation well prepared with plans as well as innovative skills. And to get the last date, eligibility, Selection, Presentation of the award, and more info is updated in the beneath sections. Also, the closing date to apply for this program is 7th July.
Innovative Student Projects Award Benefits
- For Doctoral Level the certificate at the same time Rs. 25000 amount is given to the selected people.
- For Masters Level, the selected will get Rs. 15000.
- For the Bachelor level, each selected team member will receive Rs. 10,000 of the subject to the maximum allowed for 4 team members.
Eligibility Criteria for Innovative Student Projects Award
Conceivably innovative projects/theses are assessed at 3 levels. Meanwhile, the 3 levels are B.E./ B.Tech, M.E./ M.Tech, and Ph.D. So, the nominations for the awards will be allowed by the beneath mentioned eligibility criteria. So, check the info carefully and apply it.
- B.E/ B. Tech: Those who have finished the 4th-year projects up to 30th June for the academic year -are eligible
- M.E./M.Tech: So, the theses checked from 1st July up to 30th June in the academic year 2019-are also suitable to apply
- Ph.D.: Well, the theses examined and allowed/ approved for the award from 1st June up to 31st May are perfect to apply.
Final Note: It is mandatory that a Degree/ Provisional Degree Certificate should complete the nomination proforma.
Presentation Of The Award
Well, the Innovative Student Projects Award will be invited for the Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) for every year and starts in December. And the present award also initiated the Student Members for the time duration of 5 years.
Innovative Student Projects Award Selection Process
The selection will be done based on the two-tier. So, the selection committee will shortlist the candidates. Meanwhile, all the shortlisted contenders need to give a presentation in front of the selection committee. Therefore, the dates will be declared soon. So, the Selection Committee should suggest the candidate for the approval of the award by the governing council.
How To Apply For Innovative Student Projects Award?
- Download the Nomination Form from the beneath section
- After that fill in all the asked information on it
- Once recheck
- After that send it to the below-given address before 7th July.
Note: Also, you can send the Nomination Form to the email id of [email protected]
- End Date: 7th July
To Know More about the Award: View More Details
To Download Nomination Form: View More Details
Innovative Address & Contact Details
Candidates must and should send their filled Nomination Form to the beneath given address. So, if you face any issues then immediately contact the mentioned email or through phone number.
Address: Executive Director, Indian National Academy of Engineering, 6th Floor, Unit No. 604-609, SPAZE I-Tech Park,
Tower A, Sector 49, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, Haryana (India) – 122018
Email Id: [email protected]