Candidates can check the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2020 from here. Also, the detailed Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Prelims Exam Pattern 2020 is available for both Prelims and Mains.
On 27th September 2020, the officials have fixed the Preliminary Exam Date. Before going to start the test preparation we suggest the contenders follow this article closely and then begin the preparation plan.
The question paper consists of the questions from Law Subjects as well as General Knowledge. We can easily estimate that Law Subjects are much difficult. Kindly before the exam date finishes the preparation twice or thrice.
- 1 Brief About Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Prelims Syllabus 2020
- 2 Karnataka Syllabus 2020 for High Court Civil Judge Info
- 3 Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2020
- 4 Subject Wise Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2020
Brief About Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Prelims Syllabus 2020
Just take an overview of this table. You will find the mandatory news.
|Organization Name||Karnataka High Court|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Number of Vacancies||53|
|Exam Date||27th September 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test (Prelims, Mains), Viva-Voce Test, Computer Test|
Karnataka Syllabus 2020 for High Court Civil Judge Info
Have you known that the officials are going to conduct the Preliminary Exam on 27th September 2020? Well, those who are unable to find the updates can simply view our site and get the instant updates.
As per the news, a few months back the fresh notification has been released by the Karnataka High Court. Well, a lot of students have participated in the recruitment procedure and now the prelims date has been confirmed.
The only pending is the candidate’s preparation.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2020
The Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2020 for both Prelims and Mains has been available in this section. So, contenders who are interested in knowing the complete material can follow this post attentively.
Along with the prelims and mains test pattern we have also included the viva-voce and computer test pattern. Individuals who have applied for the Civil Judge Post and now who are waiting to start the preparation can look at this section.
- The written test consists of 100 Multiple Choice Questions
- It consists of 3 Parts. Part A is a Civil Law, Part B is the Criminal Law and Part C is a General Knowledge – Reasoning/ Mental Ability
- Total Marks: 100.
- Law Paper I: 100 Marks
- Law Paper-II: 100 Marks
- Law Paper III: 100 Marks
- Translation Paper: 100 Marks
- In the Viva-Voce the officials will check the General Knowledge, suitability for appointment as Civil Judge, and grasp of principles of law
- Maximum Marks: 100
- The Computer Test consists of 25 Marks. The authority will check the Computer Knowledge from the candidates.
Subject Wise Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Syllabus 2020
Students who are eager to know about the subject wise topics can quickly collect them from this section.
|Subject Names||Topic Names|
|Part A: Civil Law||
|Part B: Criminal Law||
|Part C: General Knowledge – Reasoning/ Mental Ability||
|Subject Names||Topic Names|
|Paper I: Law||
|Paper III: Law||