The NARL Post Doctoral Fellowship @ narl.gov.in is invited by the National Atmospheric Research Laboratory, Andhra Pradesh. Moreover, here in this article, we have clearly uploaded the necessary stuff related to Rewards, Eligibility, Benefits, Selection, documents Required, and more.
So, all the interested competitors who have been waiting for this fellowship are advised to check the overview from here and then apply.
As well as the organization has announced that they will accept the Applications throughout the year. Hence, you have to fill out the Application Form via Offline Mode and send them to the post to the official’s address.
Highlights Of National Atmospheric Research Laboratory Doctoral Fellowship
|Providing Authority||National Atmospheric Research Laboratory, Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of the Scholarship||NARL Post Doctoral Fellowship/ National Atmospheric Research Laboratory Doctoral Fellowship|
|Closing Date||Throughout Year|
NARL Post Doctoral Fellowship Info
From the Andhra Pradesh state, many of the aspirants have been waiting for this fellowship for a long time. And now this is the exact time to verify and then finish the application process.
Moreover, the selected people will get Rewards from officials. So, for each year you will receive an individual amount.
Therefore, you can get the detailed info beneath this article. So, kindly scroll down the pointer and read the information that shows on your computer screen related to National Atmospheric Research Laboratory Post Doctoral Fellowship.
Rewards – narl.gov.in
- For the first year, the authority will pay Rs. 47000
- Rs. 49000 is the amount that paid for the 2nd year
- Finally, selected people will receive Rs. 54000 for the third year
- Therefore, Rs. 45000 is the provisional fellowship amount received by the students who have submitted their thesis still not yet to be awarded as the Ph.D. Degree
- As per the rules and regulations of the institute the House Rent Allowances, Transport, as well as Medical Benefits, will be offered.
- Those who have finished their post-graduate degree with a minimum of 60% in the field of Instrumentation/ Computational Electromagnetics/ Signal Processing/ Space Physics/ Meteorology/ Atmospheric Science/ Physics are eligible
- Candidates who submitted their Ph.D. thesis as well as who are waiting for the final viva are also suitable to apply for the above positions.
- Students who grab a 60% percentage in the 1st class in M.E/ M. Tech in the Microwave Engineering/ Optical Engineering/ Remote Sensing/ Communication Engineering/ Electronics with a minimum of 3 years of research experience as well as one research paper in the SCI (Science Citation Index) journal.
- At the time of submission of the applications the candidate’s age need to be less than 35 years
- The age relaxation is applicable for the 5 years of SC/ ST students. As well as 3 years for OBC people will be offered. Therefore, as per the government of India’s orders, the Ex-Servicemen and Persons with disabilities are also applicable for age relaxation.
The final selection process has been updated in this section. Hence, those who are much interested in finding valid info are advised to take a movement and refer to this article.
- The fulfillment of the essential qualification, as well as experience, is not considered any right in the student for being called for interview round
- Also, the screening committee must screen the application that taken for the post
- Hence, the laboratory has the complete right to call the candidates for the interview. Therefore, only students who are in their opinion are likely to be selected.
We have mentioned the list of uploaded documents details in this section. And before proceeding to send the Post of the filled application form, candidates need to attach the beneath mentioned documents.
- Educational qualification documents
- Research Proposal
- Updated CV
- Experience certificates (if any)
- Names of two referees.
Instructions & Conditions
Must and read the mentioned instructions from this section. Moreover, each and every point is very mandatory for the people. So, we are intimating the contenders that without any late proceed to cross-check the data.
- Only the Indian nationals required to apply
- Those students who got a call to attend the interview round need to be reimbursed AC 3 Tier Class train fare by the nearest route to the interview place from the railway station. As well as nearest to the normal place of the residence of the people. And also, from which he/ she basically performs the journey. However, the nearest place of an interview at the same time back to the same station or the amount of the Railway fare is given to be individual whichever is less
- Aspirants who are called to attend the interview need to show their valid documents in the form of proof of the information available in the candidate’s application submitted online. Therefore, this will be done at the time of the interview
- If in case any of the details that are available online means false information about the student then they will not be interviewed. As well as TA will not be paid.
- The authority is encouraging the women candidates to apply
- The canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate
- All the candidates need to note that no interim correspondence will be entertained
- The officials of National Atmospheric Research Laboratory Doctoral, Andhra Pradesh have a right to cancel the applications if in case the candidate must be a desire
- Those students who have already been employed beneath the State/ Central government, Autonomous, Public Sector Undertakings must regularly send a No Objection Certificate from the employer concerned
- All the category candidates such as SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen students need to require to give a copy of the certificate in the designated format approved by the specified organization at the time of the interview
- The candidate who wants to gain the advantage of PWD reservation needs to submit a disability certificate published by a competent organization in the prescribed format.
NARL Post Doctoral Fellowship Application Process
Those candidates who meet the above-given eligibility need to send their filled CV that gives a complete academic record, research proposal, names of two referees, awards, research publications, research experience, and mail to [email protected] in the single pdf.
Therefore, you have to make a note that the PDF file must not more than 10 MB. And also, the printed application form along with the valid documents with the self-attested copy of the certificates must be sent to the official’s address.
- Closing Date: Throughout the Year.
To Know More Information Related To National Atmospheric Research Laboratory Doctoral Fellowship: View More Details
Official Address & Contact Details
Aspirants need to send the valid and filled application form and attached copies to the below-mentioned address.
Address: The Administrative Officer, National Atmospheric Research Laboratory, P.B. No. 123, S.V. University PO, Tirupati – 517502, AP
Email Id: [email protected]