Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme: This is a suitable chance for the Indian candidates who have a reliably high scholastic record, as the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation offers a merit-based interested free loan Scheme for post-graduation (PG) beneath its PG Scholarship Program. So, the students who need to seek after their examinations in the fields of Applied Sciences, Pure Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences, Architecture, Law, and Management at well-known Indian and International colleges are qualified for being a piece of this Narotam Sekhsaria Postgraduate Scholarship Program.
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme
So, from 6th January onwards the authority of Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation has started receiving Online Applications. So, the deadline for the deadline is 15th March. Therefore, check the Eligibility, Selection Process, Application Fee, Application Steps, and more in the below sections.
Highlights Of Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation Scheme
|Authority Name||Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation|
|Scholarship Name||Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme|
|Starting Date||6th January 2020|
|Closing Date||15th March 2020|
|Interview||May/ June 2020|
|Notification of Recipients||June 2020 Ending|
About Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation
The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation empowers non-benefit associations and social business visionaries to make a positive, enduring, and reasonable effect on society. Enlivened by the vision of a socially, socially, and financially dynamic India, the Foundation bolsters common society activities in areas, for example, wellbeing, instruction, vocations, administration and city issues, workmanship and culture, and youth and urbanization. Other than supporting socially and monetarily tested networks, it additionally endeavors to empower greatness. Set up in 2002 with a gift from the donor Mr. Narotam Sekhsaria, the Foundation underpins socially dedicated people and associations to progress in the direction of the change they need to see. Since its origin, the Foundation has endeavored towards supporting activities that quicken that change.
Which Subjects Is Available?
- Social Sciences
- Pure Sciences
- Applied Sciences.
Eligibility Criteria for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme
- The candidate’s age must be 30 years
- The student must belong to Indian National living in India
- Should have graduated/ appearing the final year exams of a degree course from a well-known university
- Candidates who are planning to pursue their PG education at the topmost institute from Fall
- Those who have applied and expect approval from the university are applicable to apply.
The final selection is to depend upon financial need academic merit as well as a presentation of the students at the interview.
Interest-free PG loans to seek PG (Post Graduate) studies at best Indian institutions and abroad.
documents Required for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme
- Attested copy of the passport
- Income Tax Returns of parents
- Reference letters
- Copy of scorecards of any qualifying examination such as GATE, CAT, GMAT, GRE
- Acceptance letter with the fee structure
- Copy of mark sheet of PG and PG
Rules & Regulations
- Candidates in the final year of the degree course. And those who are looking for results are also eligible to apply
- So, after completion of the procedure, all the selected people need to take the interview. And the interview will be done in the month of May/ June at Mumbai
- Those people who will select for the further proceedings are required to submit their requested documents
- Those aspirants who have applied and waiting for approval from the university are also suitable to apply
- So, all the people need to keep these points in their minds.
Yes, you have to pay an application fee. And aspirants need to note that Rs. 500 is the fee that each and every student need to pay.
Application Process For Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation Scheme
- Those who wish to participate in the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme need to visit the official site
- To apply all the candidates need to register themselves Online from the official site that is pg.nsfoundation.co.in
- Once after the registration process for this scheme aspirants need to finish the students will be presented with the login credentials via registered email Id
- The students who are expected to pay the fee need to pay via Online Mode via Internet Banking as well as an offline method by sending a demand draft appeared in favor of Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation
- Now, after completion of filling the information in the Online Application form, all the filled people must submit on or before the end date
- Those who select in the 1st round need to have supporting and valid documents that need to upload on the online method.
- Starting Date: 6th January 2020
- Closing Date: 15th March 2020
- Interview: May/ June 2020.
To Check More Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme Details: Click Here