We have updated the complete New India Foundation Fellowships Notification @ newindiafoundation.org details on this post. And many of the aspirants are seriously looking to know about more NIF Fellowshipdata. So, we have decided to help the contenders by equipping Last Date, Benefits, Guidelines, Application Steps, direct application link, and more info. Therefore, find complete details from one place.
Highlights Of NIF Fellowship
|Name of the Authority||New India Foundation|
|Name of the Scheme||New India Foundation Fellowship/ NIF Fellowship|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|End Date||31st July 2020|
NIF Fellowships Details
The major action of the New India Foundation Fellowships is to award the scholarship to all the working writers on various aspects of the history of independent India. Among all the applications the officials will only choose and shortlist 15-20 members. And finally, 5-10 individuals will get a chance to receive the benefits. Those who are currently staying abroad can also have an opportunity to apply. Hence, without any delay just check and apply before 31st August 2020.
Duration Of Scholarship
The duration is 1 year.
Selected will get Rs. 1,50,000 a month.
Eligibility Criteria for NIF Fellowships
- Must be an Indian Citizen
- Working writers on various aspects of the history of independent India are eligible to apply
- Previous NIF fellows may also apply.
NIF Mandatory Info
- The officials are expecting that all the individuals need to write the original books
- The original books will be published and outline a road map towards the goal
- The foundation is eandenical as related to ideology, theme, and genre
- The only and major requirement is to propose the works that present to the fuller understanding of independent India
- All the fellowship members must pick to write a work of memoir of reportage or a thickly footnoted academic study.
- The individual’s books must be turned towards politics, economics, or culture.
- The Fellowship must be an extremely particular-an account of a unique decade or a single region-or wide-ranging, like a countrywide overview
- The books that result from the New India Fellowship pass on unique research in an available way to various constituencies
- Each book is distributed by a prestigious publishing house
- The Trustees have a wide understanding of distributing with driving firms in India and abroad
- The possibility for the New India Fellowship are looked for through select promoting in leading journals
- The Trustees survey the recommendations and make a short rundown from the entries
- The shortlisted applicants have required a meeting, with a jury comprising of famous individuals from the universes of the scheme, business, and social help.
Conditions & Guidelines For The Applications
- This program is against the self-declaration to all material and outputs are the genuine work of an author
- Candidates must take the full time to the book project for the period of 1 year.
How To Application For New India Foundation Fellowships?
We are intimating the candidates to just follow the beneath steps attentively.
- Visit New India Foundation @ newindiafoundation.org
- The main page available
- Now, people need to choose the Fellowship section which is available on the main page
- After that, the page shows you complete information along with the guidelines
- Refer to all the news and eligible one need to press on the Apply Online link
- The new page appears now
- And the page shows you to fill Background details of applicant such as Name, Email Id, Mobile Number, Permanent Address, Name of the Author Nominated, Title of the book, Name and year of publication
- Finally, preview once
- Press on the send button.
- Final Date: 31st July 2020.
To Apply Online For NIF Fellowship ; Click Here
Address: The Managing Trustee, The New India Foundation, C/o Neev Schools Sy No.16, Yemalur- Kempapura Main Road Yemalur, Bangalore 560037