The NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Syllabus is updated in this article. As early as possible we intimate the candidates to start the preparation.
From 17th, 24th, 25th November 2020, the Written Test (Online Computer Test) will be organized.
People who have applied for the NLC Recruitment can check the Subject Wise NLC GET Syllabus from the end. Also, check the Neyveli Lignite Corporation GET Exam Pattern .
Brief About NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Syllabus
|Organization Name||Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC)|
|Post Name||Graduate Executive Trainee (GET)|
|Exam Date||17th, 24th, 25th November 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam (Online Computer Test), Interview|
|Exam Location||Across India|
GET NLC Syllabus Details
We have clearly updated the NLC GET Syllabus from this article to give an overview of aspirants. Without late let’s verify the mentioned study material and come to an idea.
Online Computer Test Pattern For Graduate Executive Trainee NLC
- It is an Objective Type Exam
- Part I: General English, Data Interpretation, General Awareness, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative aptitude: 40 Questions
- Part II: Professional Knowledge (Discipline related): 80 Questions
- Each Correct Anwer: 1 Mark
- Negative Marking: 1/4th Mark.
Here we have mentioned the qualifying score for all the categories. Therefore, a secure minimum mentioned marks which we have updated here for qualifying in the written test.
- For all the General (UR)/ EWS Category Candidates: Minimum Marks will be 50%
- For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) SC/ ST/ PwBD Students: 40%
Subject Wise Graduate Executive Trainee NLC Exam Syllabus
Part I: NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Exam Syllabus
|Name Of The Subjects||Topics|