Aspirants can simply collect the OSSSC Village Agriculture Worker Syllabus 2020 from this article. Before going to attend the exam hall, most of the people didn’t know about the structure of the question paper.
Therefore, we suggest the contenders verify this article attentively and then begin the preparation. Prepare well and then attend to the examination hall. In the beneath we have mentioned the OSSSC VAW Exam Pattern 2020 along with the Odisha SSSC Horticulture Extension Worker Syllabus 2020.
Already the Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the written test on 8th November 2020.
Brief About Odisha SSSC Village Agriculture Workers Syllabus 2020
Carefully look at the table which we have updated in this section.
|Organization Name||Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (PSSSC)|
|Post Name||Horticulture Extension Worker, Village Agriculture Workers|
|Date Of The Exam||8th November 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
OSSSC Syllabus 2020 of Village Agriculture Worker Post
The students who are going to attend the written examination should save the mentioned OSSSC Horticulture Extension Worker Syllabus 2020.
So, applicants, who will practice more the study material they can easily qualify in the written test by securing more than cut off marks. The higher organization fix the question paper based on the topics which we have mentioned in the post.
Odisha SSSC Horticulture Extension Worker Syllabus 2020
To give the helping candidates to the competitors our team has uploaded the syllabus on this page. After completion of the preparation, we are sure that aspirants will be confident and attend the exam on the scheduled date. According to the news, there is a very tight competition. Meanwhile, to clear the competition one should work hard and grab the marks.
OSSSC Village Agriculture Worker Exam Pattern 2020
Check the Exam Pattern from this section. We have detailedly mentioned the entire syllabus in this single section.
- The examination standard must be equivalent to +2 science/ +2 vocational course examination
- The Questions in all the 3 papers must be objective type with the multiple-choice answers. As well as the exam will be organized in the OMR Sheet
- Paper I is a Multiple Choice Questions
- Paper I consists of General Science and Mathematics subjects
- General Science consists of 70 questions. As well as 50 Marks must be allocated for the Mathematics
- The total marks for Paper I is 120 Marks. Hence, the duration of the test is 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Paper-II consists of Odia language, English Language, and General Studies
- Paper-II consists of 100 Marks
- The Exam Duration of Paper II is 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
Subject Wise OSSSC Village Agriculture Worker Syllabus 2020
Candidates can simply check the table which we have updated here. We have equipped all the topics in this single table. So, participating contenders can take a deep look at the below portion attentively.
|Subject Names||Topic Names|