Are you looking for Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme For Ph.D.? then verify this post. Because we have created this article, especially for the people who are looking for Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme for Doctoral Research.
So, the Science & Engineering Research Board Department of Science & Technology Government of India is inviting the Applications for the eligible candidates to fill. And the main reason for the scheme is to support the competitor’s Ph.D. scholars with double scholarship.
Highlights Of Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme for Doctoral Research
|Providing Authority||Science & Engineering Research Board Department of Science & Technology Government of India|
|Name of the Scholarship||Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme For Ph.D./ Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme for Doctoral Research|
|Closing Date||Throughout Year|
Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme For Ph.D. Info
For the Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme For Ph.D. , the officials will accept the Applications Throughout the year. Meanwhile, the organization is inviting Online Applications.
Hence, in the beneath sections, we have mentioned information such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Mode, Required documents, Important Dates, terms, and Conditions and a lot of info.
Area of Research
Completely the organization will choose 100 members for the fellowship. Meanwhile, Rs. 8.7 lakhs per annum is the reward amount that each and every selected people will receive. In this case, the individual will get Rs. 55000 to Rs. 72800 per month and based on the HRA.
- The candidate needs to be a Ph.D. Scholars from the well-known universities in India
- An individual must be a valid industry partner. Meanwhile, who are ready to encourage the research project financially
- And the commonly accepted topic of the research must be innovative and need to have practical importance to the industrial applications.
The selection is updated here. So, check it thoroughly and then continue.
- The high scientific and innovation merit with the discrete R&D as the objected to the exploratory investigation
- So, the High commercialization potential of the intended project work
- Finally, the track record of the candidate and its guide/ mentor.
We have uploaded a lot of valid documents information here. Hence, all the interested ones can move to the down and read the documents that are necessary to upload at the time of filling the applications.
- Institute / University
- Profile of host institute
- PhD Enrolment & Registration Certificate
- Bio-data of Ph.D. Supervisor, not exceeding 3 pages
- Bio-data of Industry Mentor, not exceeding 3 pages
- Scan the Degree / Diploma Certificate (if applicable)
- Recent Passport Size Picture
- Profile of Partner Company with Logo
- 10th, 12th, Graduation & Post-Graduation Certificate
- From the Industry Partner, the letter must be required on the research query and the ultimate ideas for implementation, if any
- Beginning from the Research Supervisor as well as Head of the Department of the Project from the Industry Partner in the Research Project.
Terms & Conditions
Here we have mentioned the mandatory details for the sake of candidates. As well as we have equipped the information here to give an overview to the competitors. Therefore, refer to each step carefully and then follow them.
- The Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme for Doctoral Research has been started from the year 2014
- There are 100 openings of cooperations accessible every year to scientists to seek after PhD
- Prime Minister’s Fellowship for Doctoral Research scholarship is a prestigious activity of Engineering Research Board, Science, Department of Science and Technology, Government of India towards the headway of college research commitment in accordance with industry prerequisite
- The plan energizes full-time Ph.D. researchers to seek after examination in “center zones” recognized by ventures just as of national needs.
- In view of the advancement report submitted, there will be a yearly audit of the advancement made by the competitor before the Apex Council or a board of trustees named by the Apex Council
- The Fellowship must be tenable for at least a period of 4 years or finishing the Ph.D. program (That is till the last defense of the Ph.D. thesis), whether it is earlier
- Candidates need to visit the www.primeministerfellowshipscheme.in and then register themselves to apply. Before applying must and should cross-check twice whether you are eligible or not
- There is no final date to apply. So, check the info correctly and then apply
- The Science & Engineering Research Board Department of Science & Technology Government of India will reject the incomplete and uneligible applications from the aspirants
- The Fellow will be required to present a composed advancement report to the Apex Council before 30th November each scholarly year following the initiation of the Fellowship.
Online Applications For Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme For Ph.D.
- You have to visit the official site first
- Now, you need to register
- So, for the register, you have to enter information like Prefix, First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Mobile, Email Id, Password, and Confirm Password
- After that, you have to fill the Education Qualification details such as Last Degree, Other Degree, Broad Research Area, Sub-Classification of Research Area, enrolled in Ph.D. in a well known Indian Institute/ University/ Research Laboratory, Add Synopsis, If you have an industry partner who is ready to support your research?, Name of the Industry Partner and then Submit & Register
- Once after completion of registration, you have to log in with the registered email Id and Password
- Now, download the call for proposal and document checklist
- And you have to finalize the required undertaking the signed up by giving a signature of the allied company at the same time by the host organization as well
- Finally, collect all the documents at the same time make digital copies of each
- Lastly, finish the application form
- And submit it.
Closing Dates: Throughout the Year.
To Know More Information Related To Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme For Ph.D.: View More
To Register For Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme for Doctoral Research: Press Here
Official Address & Contact Details
Address: Confederation of Indian Industry, Plot No. 249-F, Udyog Vihar, Phase IV Sector 18, Gurgaon Haryana 122015
- Email: [email protected]
- Tele: 0124-4592960 (Ext: 404)
- Email: [email protected]
- Email: [email protected]
- Tele: 0124-4592960 (Ext: 328)