Check the Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship @ dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in mandatory details from this article. Well, the Minority Welfare Department and Government of Kerala is inviting the Online Applications for the PJMS Scheme.
Students who belong to Kerala State to the minority communities are suitable to apply. Hence, go down to the next sections and find overall updated stuff.
Highlights Of Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship
|Providing By||Minority Welfare Department and Government of Kerala|
|Name of the Scholarship||Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship/ PJMS Scheme|
|Starting Date||29th September 2020|
|Closing Date||30th October 2020|
Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Details
The Minority Welfare Department and Government of Kerala have finally activated the Online Application link for PJMS Scholarship. From 29th September onwards the application procedure has begun.
Finally, 30th October is the end date to fill the application form. Eligibility Criteria, Benefits, Application Steps, and much more important information has been attached in the beneath steps.
The selected candidates will receive the beneath mentioned amount. Therefore, individually we have given the amount here in a clear manner. Interested candidates can take a look at the below.
- SSLC Level: Rs. 10, 000
- Plus 2 Level: Rs. 10, 000
- VHSE Level: Rs. 10, 000
The complete eligibility criteria information is available here. Those who want to apply for the scheme need to check the proper eligibility and then check the remaining procedure.
- Be a native of Kerala
- Belong to a minority community (Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Sikh, Jains, and Parsis)
- Study in a government/ aided school
- Must have an annual family income of less than Rs. 8 lakh.
Many of the students have been thinking about what type of documents have been uploaded to finish the online applications. Therefore, to give a clear idea we have mentioned the complete list here.
- Residential certificate scanned copy
- Income Certificate copy
- Nativity Certificate copy
- Registration forms with photos
- Allotment memo
- Community Certificate copy
- Bank Book First page Scanned Copy
- Recent passport size photo.
Based on the financial need the selection process has been done.
Application Steps For Prof. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship
The simple and clear application steps have been given in this section. So, aspirants who have been waiting to know about the stepwise info can follow the given data.
- Visit the Minority Welfare Department and Government of Kerala web portal that is dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in
- The main page available on the screen
- Now, go to the scholarship scheme
- After that choose the DMW Prof.Joseph Mundassery Scholarship link
- Now, click on it
- After that, you will find a lot of mandatory details regarding the scheme
- Carefully read them
- Finally, eligible people have to choose the online application link
- Now, enter all the details correctly
- Upload the valid documents
- Finally submit it.
Mandatory Dates – End Date
We have uploaded the starting and closing dates here. All the applicants can check the dates properly.
- Starting Date: 29th September 2020
- End Date: 30th October 2020.
To Know More PJMS Scholarship Details: View More Details
Official Address & Contact Details
Address: The Special Officer Scholarships, Directorate of Collegiate Education, 6th Floor, Vikas Bhavan, Thiruvananthapuram, 695033
Contact Number: 0471-2306580
Help Desk: 0471-2306580/ 9446096580