Check the Rajasthan Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 details from this article. The Government of Rajasthan is the organization that providing this wonderful opportunity to the candidates who belong to Rajasthan State.
The Rajasthan CM Scholarship 2020 is suitable for all low-income families in the state of Rajasthan. However, the candidates need to satisfy the CMHE Scholarship 2020.
Highlights Of Rajasthan Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme 2020-21
|Providing By||Government Of Rajasthan, Higher Technical & Medical Education|
|Name of the Scholarship||Rajasthan Chief Minister of Higher Education Scholarship Scheme/ Rajasthan CM Scholarship/ CMHE Scholarship|
|Closing Date||31st December 2020|
Rajasthan CM Scholarship 2020 Details
So, to apply for the Rajasthan Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme 2020-21, aspirants need to know all the eligibility criteria.
Through this post, we have mentioned all the benefits, eligibility, documents, Application Steps, etc.,
The organization will provide financial help to all low-income candidates.
- Must belong to Rajasthan State
- In the 12th class examination, the candidate need to score 60% marks
- The family income of the candidate must not be more than Rs. 2, 50, 000
- In a nationalized bank, the student needs to have the account
- Those who are planning to apply for this scheme need not participate in any of the scholarships.
- Details of Bank account
- Mobile number of the student
- The certificate of 10th and 12th examination passed
- Aadhaar card
- Passport size photo
- Bhamashah Card
Application Steps For CMHE Scholarship 2020
Through this section, we have clearly mentioned the step by step process to apply for the Rajasthan CM Scholarship 2020.
Meanwhile, all the suitable competitors are advised to apply for the scheme before the deadline by verifying the mandatory details from this post.
- At first, aspirants have to take a look at the official web portal of hte.rajasthan.gov.in
- Now, the homepage available on the screen
- On the menu bar, the online scholarship link has been available
- If you are already registered then the user can click on the Login button which is available on that same page
- At present students need to enter their Digital Identity SSOID number or enter the user name and password
- Also, enter the captcha code for login
- To apply for the scholarship, candidates have to fill the application form
- If in case you are a new user then press on the Register button as well as register to your account
- After that enter the mobile number, password
- Finally, press on Register button
- To your registered mobile number or email id, the password of SSOID will be send
- Also, to change the password at first login
- Now, change the password
- At present, fill up the information in the profile
- Verify the mobile number, Aadhaar card number, etc., by confirming the OTP’s
- Complete the application procedure and lastly click on the submit option.
Important Dates – End Date
- Closing Date: 31st December 2020.
To Apply For Rajasthan CM Scholarship 2020: View More Details
Official Address & Contact Details
- Department Of College Education Jaipur 0141-2706106 dce[dot]oap[at]gmail[dot]com
- Department Of Technical Education Jodhpur 0291-2434395, 7424984084, 8696555859 dte_raj[at]yahoo[dot]com
- Department Of Sanskrit Education Jaipur 0141-2706608 director[dot]sanskrit[at]gmail[dot]com.