Are you curious to check SBI CBO Syllabus 2020? then follow this post completely. The State Bank of India has decided to conduct the Circle Based Officer Written Exam on 28th November 2020.
Before going to start the preparation once attentively choose the SBI Circle Based Officer Syllabus 2020. The genuine material along with the Exam Pattern is available in this article.
Brief About SBI CBO Syllabus 2020 Details
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Circle Based Officer (CBO)|
|Exam Date||28th November 2020|
|Selection Process||Online Test, Interview|
Circle Based Officer SBI Syllabus 2020 information
As per the latest news, the State Bank of India has released the notification related to Circle Based Officer Vacancy. Overall 3850 openings have been available for the single post.
Also, this is a bank job. Surely most of the individuals will show their eagerness to apply. Lastly, in between the given dates, a vast number of eligible candidates have been applied and waiting to check the exam date.
On 28th November 2020, the exam date is scheduled at various exam centers across India.
So, be careful and follow the rules and regulations and take the test. Within the mentioned time all the participants need to finish the test.
SBI Circle Based Officer Exam Pattern 2020
The entire test pattern has been included in this section. To help the aspirants we have attached the complete material from this post.
We recommend to all the exam participants to start the preparation soon. The exam date is approaching soon.
Objective Test (Test A)
- It is an objective type of written test
- English Language: 20 Questions from 40 Marks. Time Duration is 30 minutes
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude: 30 questions from 60 Marks. 30 minutes is the time duration
- Data Analysis & Interpretation: 20 Questions from 40 marks: Exam Duration is 30 Minutes
- Banking Awareness/ General/ Preventive Vigilance/ Economy/ Legal Issues/ KYCAML: 30 Questions from 60 Marks. Duration is 30 Minutes.
Descriptive Test (Test B)
- Essay – 250 words on the banking related: 1 Question from 25 Marks
- Letter Writing consists of 1 Question with 25 Marks
- Time Duration is 30 Minutes.
In the objective exam, there will be a penalty for the wrong answer. So, 1/4th of marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Before giving the answer be careful and then mark the right answer. Otherwise, you will lose marks.
Check Subject Wise SBI CBO Syllabus 2020
|General Awareness & Computer Knowledge||