SERB Overseas Postdoctoral Fellowship Program @ www.serb.gov.in is available in this article. Meanwhile, the Fellowship falls under the domain of the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB).
So, the SERB is a legal wing of the Department of Science and Technology as well as the Government of India. Moreover, the program means to give postdoctoral associations to applicants seeking after pursuing areas of engineering and science.
Hence, these are territories important to India as the research done here can possibly reform current innovation and practices. Therefore, all the intrigued applicants more likely than not made sure about their Ph.D. in science and building not sooner than the two going before years from a legislature perceived Indian establishment.
Highlights Of SERB Overseas Postdoctoral Scheme
|Providing Authority||Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)|
|Name of the Scholarship||SERB Overseas Postdoctoral Fellowship Program/ SERB Overseas Postdoctoral Scheme|
|Closing Date||Throughout Year|
SERB Overseas Postdoctoral Fellowship Program Info
Luckily the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) will accept the Online Applications Throughout the Year. So, it means interested competitors can utilize the present fellowship Scheme throughout the year by applying.
Meanwhile, before applying just concentrate on this post. Because the organization is expecting a lot from the candidates. Therefore, before applying just concentrate here.
Also, grab Dates, Links, Eligibility, Rewards, Guidelines, documents, Application Steps, etc from down.
Period Of The Scheme
1 year with the chance of expansion for one more year subject to great execution. Application for such augmentation should arrive at SERB Office well ahead of time joined by reports from the host advocating the expansion of the cooperation.
No augmentation is conceivable past two years. Cooperation for under a half year won’t be engaged. Notwithstanding, in extraordinary cases, cooperation for shorter periods may likewise be thought of.
To build up the national limit in the frontier areas of Science, which are important to India by giving postdoctoral cooperation to a period one year, which is extendable to one more year on great advancement of examination.
Hence, to tap the ability picked up by these youthful researchers to fortify/start national projects in their area information.
|Materials||Theoretical Mathematical Science|
|Genetic to Physiology||Energy Science of Climate Change|
|Quantum Computing and Spintronics||Encryption and decryption|
|Petroleum and PetroChemical Engineering||Cybersecurity|
|Complex Systems Modelling||Mental Health|
|Chemistry||Biology Mechanobiology / Physical Biology|
|Humanoid Robotics||Algorithms and Combinatorial Optimizations|
|High-Performance Computation in Physics||Advanced Manufacturing|
The selected individuals will get Rs. 60000 monthly. And also, it covers insurance, airport transfer charges, visa fee, etc., Meanwhile, all the selected people will be given the shortest route economy class airfare.
At the same time, it will be available from their workplace in India to the place of the host institute and back.
Bond Of The Scheme
The selected candidates must produce a bond stating that the scheme needs to be treated as a grantinaid. So, after the successful finishing of a candidate return to India or it will be treated as the loan of the fellows.
Meanwhile, those who don’t come back or who will discontinue the course in the middle. And also, the officials will give penal interest to such people.
- The SERB Overseas Postdoctoral Scheme available for the only Indian Citizens
- Applying candidates must finish their Ph.D. in engineering and science. So, make a note that not earlier than the previous 2 years from various well-known institutions across India
- So, 2 years period may be relaxed for all the researchers who are in general employment
- However, the age of the applicants must not exceed more than 35 years.
The selection of the candidates is purely dependent upon the admission gained to the post-doctoral program in overseas institutions beneath any one of the fields.
- Algorithms and Combinatorial Optimizations
- Science of Climate Change
- Petro Chemical Engineering
- Encryption and decryption
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Cognitive Science
- Mental Health
- Genetic to Physiology
- Physical Biology
- Big Data
- Theoretical Mathematical Science
- Complex systems
- Quantum Computing
- Sustainable Chemistry
The aspirants need to require to submit a research proposal in the below-mentioned area that he/she would be moving to the postdoctoral study. Hence, the Board will authorize a selection committee to choose the candidates.
- According to the officials, you have to submit the applications in a very strict manner
- From the host, the aspirants must submit a letter of approval of the research plan
- Acceptance letter of the host institution
- Beneath each section, the details must be given even if it is a Nil
- Also, people need to submit the 3 copies of the application printed on both A4 size paper. So, send it to the official address.
How To Apply For SERB Overseas Postdoctoral Fellowship Program?
The complete steps regarding the SERB Overseas Postdoctoral Scheme are available in this portion. Hence, interested people can go and check out the data.
- Visit the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) web portal that is www.serb.gov.in
- Now, refer to the complete info related to SERB Overseas Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Now, download the Application Form from the officials
- So, enter the details such as Application Name, Designation, Department, Institute Name, Address, Address for correspondence if not employed, Date of birth and Age, Sex, SC/ ST/ OBC/ General whether belongs to, Telephone, Fax, Mobile, Email. Employment, Academic Qualifications, Honours & Awards received, Broad Area of Research, name of the Host, Host Institution and Address, and more
- Fill the details correctly
- Finally, send it to the official’s address.
Important Date – Last Date
- End Date: Throughout the year.
To Apply For SERB Overseas Postdoctoral Fellowship Program : More Details
Officials Address & Contact Details
So, send the hard copies of the applications to the beneath address. Therefore, fill out the application and then prepare for the final process conducted by the officials.
Address: Program Coordinator, Overseas PDF, Science, and Engineering Research Board, 5 & 5A, Lower Ground Floor Vasant Square Mall, Sector B, Pocket5, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi110070